2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

because I'm not allowed to get personal emails at work and didn't check my phone in a timely manner I missed out ... probably saved me some money ...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Matt....you would have needed to be really quick regardless. Everything but Nash and Richards, which you can still have, were gone in 16 minutes.

Looking at it while the prices are high in terms of actual coin, I expected the Rangers to sell for a lot more. Lundqvist's is the only one that is "out of line" comparatively speaking with the Kings.

I agree. I was surpised when I saw the prices. I thought $2500-3000 would be the bottom price.

They are getting skewered over the prices, but the prices are no worse tha. What Meigray sold the Kings jerseys for, and almost all jerseys for both teams have sold.

Edited by lhg39

Now the question is, they were released with the Kings up 3-1 and if you flip the table and the Rangers are up 3-1, what is the price difference?

We will never know

But can we confirm a win tonight?!?!

I give it 50/50, but the Kings are messing with karma with all of the Stanley Cup Champions Merchandise that I have seen posted this morning.

Edited by lhg39

Lets bring this back to reality. Kings THIS season are the 4th team ever to come back from 3-0 and only the 2nd team in the modern era. The statistics on that are pretty amazing. But now they are 3-0 before game 4 started, what are the odds that not only in the same season another team completes a 3-0 come back to win, but also does it AGAINST the team who did it themselves.

I mean if the Rangers pulled that off, its without question the greatest team in sports history. To be facing elimination as many times as they already have and to win every game, then go down 3 against the kings and win 4 straight to win the cup.

But as the intro stated... Reality is Kings win, maybe tonight, maybe next week, unless there really is a Hockey God, and his brother is Glen Sather....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as if those amateurs from NY actually had a chance against a professional team. Serves them right for letting that diving fat Rick Nash disgrace hockey in the finals.

Best game I have seen in a long time. NYR played their hearts out...hats off to everyone who was part of tonight.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

Sounds like sour grapes to me. We don't mind it...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as if those amateurs from NY actually had a chance against a professional team. Serves them right for letting that diving fat ###### Rick Nash disgrace hockey in the finals.

I guess professional teams like Washington are too good for the postseason.