2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

Maybe they removed the patch because they arent worthy of wearing it the way they are playing...

All jesting aside i think that a logical spot would have been the right chest where the alt captain "A" goes. Think of this, it would be a perfect spot for all players except the Alternate Captains and for them they could have placed it beside the "A" a la the detroit red wings scf jerseys who did the same thing since they wear the letters on the opposite side as most teams.

Would have been a way better fit and look than the shoulder.

Edited by chow_hound

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they removed the patch because they arent worthy of wearing it the way they are playing...

All jesting aside i think that a logical spot would have been the right chest where the alt captain "A" goes. Think of this, it would be a perfect spot for all players except the Alternate Captains and for them they could have placed it beside the "A" a la the detroit red wings scf jerseys who did the same thing since they wear the letters on the opposite side as most teams.

Thought I read they put it there superstitiously because that's where it was in 94

No doubt the better option. This is what I thought they should have done too.

Why do the rags gotta be so difficult and not put the patch on the front?

Because it looks stupid there. The way the team name diagonally goes across the front it would be a hot mess.

And the finals jerseys went on sale and pretty much sold out in about 15 minutes!

Any prices listed? Would love to see how much the bigwigs threw at Steiner.

I think a SCF Hank was $7500....I was thinking about a Round 3 home Dom Moore......gone.

I think I saw Lundqvist for $25K and St. Louis for $10K

My bad, MSL for SCF was $10,000 so Hank's was definitely more

Edited by Cygnus X-1

Any prices listed? Would love to see how much the bigwigs threw at Steiner.

High end:

Lundqvist $25,000

St. Louis $10,000

Nash $7,750

McDonagh $6,500

Kreider $5,000

Richards $5,000

Almost implies that you got something. Care to share? :-p

Let's see if I actually get it; then I will post pictures. It is not an impressive one, but it is at least something.

It ain't over til it's over. The Kings are acting a little cocky. They hockey g-ds do not like cocky. They deserve a karmic comeuppance. And Game 7 is scheduled to be played on MSL's (and Stepan's) birthday. I am feeling a little karma here.