2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

Oh yes, one of each!

MonopolyLogoMan.jpg

I asked my Steiner rep about it and he said "We don¨t know how we are going to sell them yet but they will come with a premium"

Their sales model is actually to contact the biggest buyers first and leave the scraps for whoever else might want them.

I've got to get one. Would love one from the Montreal series as well.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably on the left shoulder as they do with most of their patches.

You think so? The NHL doesn't force teams to put them on the front of the sweater?

They will not be publicly sold except for the scraps that their premium buyers didn't want. Nor even in the slightest affordable if what Steiner has on eBay is any indication. This company is the worst.

They will not be publicly sold except for the scraps that their premium buyers didn't want. Nor even in the slightest affordable if what Steiner has on eBay is any indication. This company is the worst.

Lundquist has to be what 35k ya think?

Lundquist has to be what 35k ya think?

After shattering all of those records this year, I'd expect more if he finally hoisted the Cup.

After shattering all of those records this year, I'd expect more if he finally hoisted the Cup.

So they'll be sold post finals? You can't pre order one? I'm not familiar with Steiner

I spoke to my Steiner guy Ken last week.. No indication yet on how they will be sold.. I wanted to send a deposit of 1k and I was told no.. They will go for a mega premium which will alienate some collectors for sure... The patches will most definitely adorn the left shoulder of the sweater..

Patched up jerseys are emerging! Interesting placement on the blue jerseys as the seam runs right down the middle of the shoulder on the 2.0.

Bo-ff9JCIAACUcI_zps7998bc14.jpg

Bo-bWYuIIAAbLr4_zps11eb0aa7.jpg

Hate that patch placement. Just looks horrible in my opinion.

Big Devils fan, but I really hope he Rangers win the cup........the Kings are a bunch of a*******, especially drew doughy.........and the kings jersey just suck donkey ######, some of the worst in the league.......looks like a bad fake of the 90´s versions

Edited by tomtucker

Big Devils fan, but I really hope he Rangers win the cup........the Kings are a bunch of a*******, especially drew doughy.........and the kings jersey just suck donkey ######, some of the worst in the league.......looks like a bad fake of the 90´s versions

I like the rangers and their jerseys, but the Kings are a powerhouse as a team. Sure, not every player is a fan favourite and their jerseys has been criticized as one of the league's most mundane designs, but you can't deny they're doing something right by being the first team in league history to win 3x game 7's. Have to congrats the rangers for making the SCF but won't be raising the cup D:

you can't deny they're doing something right by being the first team in league history to win 3x game 7's

I don't know if this is something to brag about, at least not the last round when they were up 3 - 1 and took 3 more games to finish off the Hawks. Now their first round win, coming back from a 3 - 0 deficit, that's impressive. But overall I don't think having all 3 series go to 7 games shows any kind of dominance.

The Rangers were up 3 - 1 against the Habs, and it took them two games to finish them off, which is not much better than the Kings. I think the Rangers coming back from 3 - 1 against the Penguins is more impressive than beating the Habs (but not as impressive as the Kings against the Sharks).

In the end you've got two teams who have played a heck of a lot of hockey. Guys are playing injured for sure, but we won't know about that until the day after the cup is handed out. I think it will be a good series because both teams have shown the perseverance to go the distance through the first 3 rounds.

Kings Gamer Prices, question is how much more will Steiner price the Rangers:

Player Price-----Black-----White

Quick $10,000---SOLD------In Play

Kopitar $ 7,500---In Play---In Play

Brown $ 6,500

Gaborik $ 6,000---In Play---SOLD

Doughty $ 6,000---SOLD------SOLD

Carter $ 6,000---SOLD

Richards $ 5,500---In Play

Williams $ 5,000--- ---SOLD

Toffoli $ 4,000---SOLD

Voynov $ 3,000---SOLD------SOLD

Pearson $ 3,000---SOLD------SOLD

Greene $ 2,500---SOLD------SOLD

Stoll $ 2,500---SOLD------SOLD

King $ 2,500---SOLD

Muzzin $ 2,500---SOLD------In Play

Mitchell $ 2,000---SOLD------SOLD

Martinez $ 2,000---SOLD------SOLD

Clifford $ 1,750---SOLD------In Play

Lewis $ 1,750---SOLD------In Play

Everyone is wearing retro Kings gear...........why won´t they admit the "Chevy" logo is popular is , and just go back to that ?

The white home one jersey was/is so classy, i went to my grandpa´s funeral wearing it...... with a black pair of pants . everyone said i looked nice.

The white home one jersey was/is so classy, i went to my grandpa´s funeral wearing it...... with a black pair of pants . everyone said i looked nice.

:blink:

The white home one jersey was/is so classy, i went to my grandpa´s funeral wearing it......

I was planning to wear a white Chevy to the SCF opener, but now you done ruined it for me! :blink:

I was planning to wear a white Chevy to the SCF opener, but now you done ruined it for me! :blink:

It will be rather appropriate since it will be the funeral to the Rags' season. :thumbsup:

LOL, hope you're right!

Sorry Rangers...I think we got this...Totally appreciate what you did to the Habs though, but this isn't your year.

Everyone is wearing retro Kings gear...........why won´t they admit the "Chevy" logo is popular is ######, and just go back to that ?

I once made the mistake of wearing a Miroslav Satan jersey to church.

I just assumed they weren't Sabres fans, but when I realized what I had done....oh boy.

I once made the mistake of wearing a Miroslav Satan jersey to church.

I just assumed they weren't Sabres fans, but when I realized what I had done....oh boy.

Don't feel bad. Nobody is a Sabres fan.