Meigray 2014 playoff grab bag

Flyers845

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/StoreHomeContent.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=548286&scId=6992&page=hmpage&catParentID=

Anyone getting one? The carcillo scf gamer would be cool, probably has wear from drilling Jeff carter at the red line

Definitely interesting... but I can't justify the cost without the ability to trade them back in for credit.

I know that's not usually an option, but it was an option for the only time I bought a Grab Bag before.

Since I don't collect tons of gamers, it would just be tough if I didn't get a Flyer.

Just be glad if Mike does get one, he's been pretty lucky in the past drawing top prizes twice if I recall.

Guam there's a jagr in the mix for ya

Weird, they usually only list the prizes and not the common jerseys that no one wants.

For the record, I only snagged one grand prize: The Rangers Jagr captains' jersey. The other one I got was a Milan Hejduk Avs but that wasn't the #1 piece available.

For the record, I only snagged one grand prize: The Rangers Jagr captains' jersey. The other one I got was a Milan Hejduk Avs but that wasn't the #1 piece available.

So what was the grand prize jersey?

I gotta say, all of the top-ten jerseys are pretty darn cool. If the Caps didn't join the PGA this year, I would have strongly considered this.

Like you have any money left!

Weird, they usually only list the prizes and not the common jerseys that no one wants.

Nice. This is the post of the day!

I got one. Fingers crossed for the Landy

:noway:

been there, done that!