Sending jerseys to EPS from outside America

BanthaBeard

Sending my first shipment to EPS tomorrow but it's struck me that there might be customs implications given I'm sending the jerseys from the UK. Previously I've only sent jerseys to Canadian suppliers and as the jerseys are made in Canada it was easy enough to mark the package with, 'Canadian good for return' to let customs know the goods were for alteration and return.

What do you guys from Canada or the rest of the world do when sending your stuff to EPS? I'm tempted to mark the value very low but that might have implications on insurance should the jerseys go missing.

I don't know the answer to your primary question, but I do know you can't value the goods at one price for customs and then insure it for more.

I don't know the answer to your primary question, but I do know you can't value the goods at one price for customs and then insure it for more.

This is absolutely correct.

I believe you can mark them as goods for alteration and return, but maybe EPS or the postal service you're using can offer better insight.

This is absolutely correct.

I believe you can mark them as goods for alteration and return, but maybe EPS or the postal service you're using can offer better insight.

I would guess EPS has been to that rodeo before and will know that answer.

Sorry, should have said that I've already asked Josh but he's not sure what people do, hence my question here.

I think the most logical thing to do is to clearly mark them as being for alteration and return.

Thanks guys.