Trying to find a jersey

GSemi

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've officially become one of us, lol.

. If icejerseys screws it up I might have aw fix it.

Word of caution: this may not always be so easy. Even a newly customized jersey may show glue residue or even some color bleeding (think white Rangers jersey with red/pink outlines from the old numbers) when the numbers are removed. Best bet IMO is to try and do it right the first time and your chances of mishaps are greatly reduced by using the team's guys.

You know what? I'm gonna change my order and cancel the customization. I'll send it to aw.

Good choice! Weclome to the coolest bunch of people with OCD you'll ever meet.

I applaud your decision to go with the team customizer, but there's one thing to consider though- you've got one month left before the games. Waiting for your blank jersey to arrive, sending it to AW and waiting for it to be customized- this may take over a month, so you may be cutting it very close...

AW did 2 of my jerseys- each time they took no more than 7 days. You just might squeeze it in!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the coolest bunch of people with OCD you'll ever meet.

No sh**. :lol: Hilarious, Cygnus....and totally true. And it only gets worse as you get more jerseys and get further into collecting. That, or collecting makes you see it more clearly in yourself than you had before.

Hello guys looking for this kings jersey in a size 48 or M not sure of the sizing, any leads could help! Thanksattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Plenty of those on eBay. A size 48 in one of those would be noticeably bigger than a size medium. What's your height and weight?

Plenty of those on eBay. A size 48 in one of those would be a lot bigger than a size medium. What's your height and weight?

I'm 5'11, 170lbs I wear a medium in the reebok premier jerseys. Just getting in to the older styles so I'm not sure what size to look for, I'd be cool with a blank, a robitaille or a potvin. What size do you think would be best?

I'm 5'11, 170lbs I wear a medium in the reebok premier jerseys. Just getting in to the older styles so I'm not sure what size to look for, I'd be cool with a blank, a robitaille or a potvin. What size do you think would be best?

I'm 5'11, 170 also. Same exact size. I like 48s in the 6100s, but they are a tad baggy. I could do a 46 as well. If you like the fit of a medium in 550 premiers, then 46 is your size.

I'm 5'11, 170 also. Same exact size. I like 48s in the 6100s, but they are a tad baggy. I could do a 46 as well. If you like the fit of a medium in 550 premiers, then 46 is your size.

I usually wear a hoody under my jerseys at the game so if it's a little baggy that's cool just not like a dress haha

Just a word of warning- the Kohos in that model Kings jersey are friggin' huge. Pardon the crappy photo, which shows a medium Premier on top of a 46 Koho. Obviously a 48 would be even larger than the jersey underneath. Unless you're planning to wear a couple of fur coats underneath, I wouldn't go over a 46 if I were you.

image_zps2511c9c2.jpg

This is my size 46 Robitaille from the back. I also can wear medium Premiers but this Koho is just really huge on me.

robitailleA_b.jpg

If you find a CCM version of that it will only be a replica. Koho's and Reebok were the authentic versions of that style. Generally 6100s sizing follows

M = 46

L = 48

XL = 52

With that being said the cuts are bigger on authentics but this is the closest comparison you can have.

Koho 6100's have the least friendly cut out of any jersey. They are impossible to wear without looking like a huge dork.

If there's a design where the authentic was only made in Koho 6100, I'd grab a replica instead. They authentic Koho 6100 jerseys are heavyweight and really nice for display or collecting purposes, but useless for wearing.