"NHL PLAYER" label in jersey?

tomtucker

On my first jersey from I.J tthere is an label inside the jersey that say "NHL PLAYER" , on my last one, there is none, do any of you know why and where that label come from?

That is an official NHLPA tag that indicates the use of the player name is officially licensed by the NHLPA. It depends on which of our customization facilities does the jersey - some add that tag, some don't. Either way, it is officially licensed though.

That is an official NHLPA tag that indicates the use of the player name is officially licensed by the NHLPA. It depends on which of our customization facilities does the jersey - some add that tag, some don't. Either way, it is officially licensed though.

Aha, so you have different places where they make the jerseys, that could explain why the Devils jersey i got, had that label, and was perfect.

The Sharks one i just got, don´t have that label, and the numbers are a wrong style and color from what the Sharks use.

Or have those two things nothing to do with each other ?

As long as the tag inside says 'authentic on-ice game jersey', whether it be Starter, CCM, Koho, Pro Player, Reebok, etc., then you know it's the real deal.

As long as the tag inside says 'authentic on-ice game jersey', whether it be Starter, CCM, Koho, Pro Player, Reebok, etc., then you know it's the real deal.

Yeah, i know about the jersey, it´s more the numbers i want to be real size, color, and style.

But thanks anyway ^_^

Yeah, i know about the jersey, it´s more the numbers i want to be real size, color, and style.

But thanks anyway ^_^

I am certain that if u send the jerseyback to IJ they will correct the jersey for you.

Villa

Aha, so you have different places where they make the jerseys, that could explain why the Devils jersey i got, had that label, and was perfect.

The Sharks one i just got, don´t have that label, and the numbers are a wrong style and color from what the Sharks use.

Or have those two things nothing to do with each other ?

One thing has nothing to do with the other. If there is an error on your jersey, we stand behind it and will correct it at our cost. Just contact customer service and they will help you out.