Canadiens 1912-13 Centennial Jersey

Griff

Hi All,

I recently picked up a 1912-13 'Barberpole' centennial jersey. I grabbed a size 52, because it was a pretty good price. It's massive. It's borderline too big to wear at all.

I was just wondering if anybody knew what smaller sizes these authentics were made in? I haven't seen smaller than 52 on ebay.

Also, out of curiousity, I know that at least two of the other centennial styles were made in the Edge cut - anybody know why these were in a 6100 cut?

Hi All,

I recently picked up a 1912-13 'Barberpole' centennial jersey. I grabbed a size 52, because it was a pretty good price. It's massive. It's borderline too big to wear at all.

I was just wondering if anybody knew what smaller sizes these authentics were made in? I haven't seen smaller than 52 on ebay.

Also, out of curiousity, I know that at least two of the other centennial styles were made in the Edge cut - anybody know why these were in a 6100 cut?

Not sure why the cut was different for this specific style... All of the other Centennial styles I saw were Edge cut.

It was probably a different style because an edge cut jersey with a barberpole design probably just wouldnt work - especially with how they did the back numbers on those.