James Neal is a pathetic excuse for a human being

guam64

Typical Neal. Dude is such a punk.

It will get completely overshadowed by Thornton's actions last night, because Marchand wasn't taken off on a stretcher. Not nearly on the same level of Thornton's sucker punch, but this should get 5-10 games easily.

His post game comments further prove what a giant bag he really is.

“He’s already going down and I guess I need to try to avoid him".

I "guess" the previous suspensions and fines have had no effect on this game.

Perfect fit in Pittsburgh

Pretty much. He's a complete scumbag. Always has been, always will be.

The NHL yet again has a chance to send a message to him, and yet again they won't.

He'll get 1 game, MAYBE 2. Any more and I'd be shocked.

I'd really love to see a reporter have the balls to ask Crosby and Lemieux how they handle this with Neal. They whine INCESSANTLY about how head hits need to be out of the game (because of what happened to Crosby). You're the captain/owner. You should have the respect of that room right? How do you deal with a player who clearly has no respect for another player's safety, and targets the head of a defenseless player, and then cowardly skates to the bench? He clearly has no respect for other players OR for his captain.

But make no mistake, if ANYONE did this to Crosby, they'd get a 10 game suspension, minimum, and the Penguins would be crying again to every media outlet about how bla bla bla.

PATHETIC!

I just think its funny that they dont care at all that they look like hypocrites. Neal really is a huge dingleberry, Im just bummed it wasnt him that got popped.

I'm not condoning what he did - this isn't the best angle, another one shows his skate slightly redirecting towards the head to, you'd think, make contact - but this thread is full of laughs.

A bunch of fans of the team that employ Rinaldo and Emery. That's rich. :thumbsup:

I'm not condoning what he did - this isn't the best angle, another one shows his skate slightly redirecting towards the head to, you'd think, make contact - but this thread is full of laughs.

A bunch of fans of the team that employ Rinaldo and Emery. That's rich. :thumbsup:

Until you see me celebrate Emery or Rinaldo doing something like that, I'm not really sure what you find funny... :huh: