Kings alternate 2013 reference pics...

Of Senators and Kings

Really want to get a 2.0 of these and get a custom Quick, Carts or Richards but I could not track down any good pics of the lettering and customization on gamers...I also heard that they do not use nameplates on these.

Anyone know of some good pics or even where I can send it to be officially customized? Thanks.

Gee thanks but I rather have one for $400~

do the official team customizers accept retail customization?

I really don't want a botch job if I'm investing in this jersey

someone posted a close up of the Gagne they bought. cant remember which thread though and can't find it. with the close up of the name and looking at the four still available on Meigray should be plenty to figure it out.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?attrib_cnt=1&attrib_search=Y&ctl_nbr=2381&nurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&eurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&rurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&attrib_id_0=353&catLevel=1&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4536&scId=4536&sortOn=Y&attrib_value_0=Purple+Vintage&SearchTitle=

Meigray also sold last year's Mike Richards jersey too.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6330975&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4536&scId=4536

Gonna get mine done up like this after I can get myself to stop wearing it so much. Definitely my favorite jersey at the moment.

Meigray also sold last year's Mike Richards jersey too.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6330975&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4536&scId=4536

Gonna get mine done up like this after I can get myself to stop wearing it so much. Definitely my favorite jersey at the moment.

Exactly what I was looking for! I would prefer a Quick jersey so finding out what the "Q"s and "U"s look like is important. But this Richards is my back up plan.

I love gettyimages!

162771991_zpsf29ab44e.jpg

Richards or Carter for me

I'm torn but I think I want to get a Carter in the black home jersey with the 2012 cup patch...to remember the cup-winning goal.

So is there no where to send the blank for official customization? I'm interested in one of these but I'm not sure about how to get it customized

Maybe you should get a Scuderi jersey then

Jeff Carter had the second goal in a 6-1 win...

He's being sarcastic. Obviously still bitter about the major penalty by Bernier on Scuderi leading to the power play that led to Carter's goal (and 2 others).

Bobcat does the Kings jerseys. I've never contacted them about doing a 1-off fan jersey though, so I don't know their policy and turn around

http://bobcatathletic.com/index.html

He was referencing the fact that Bernier boarded Scuderi, which Devils fans like to complain about.

D'OH! My bad...

cowboys keep me/us posted on yor communication with Bobcat. I haven't asked Keener if he'd be comfortable doing these jerseys but it;s good to have options.

cowboys keep me/us posted on yor communication with Bobcat. I haven't asked Keener if he'd be comfortable doing these jerseys but it;s good to have options.

i haven't asked him either about these yet. he's done one so far, with another on the way. i haven't ponied up yet for the Legend jersey yet, so I haven't asked him