Authentic Jerseys - Release Date?

Spiman12

Does anyone know if Icejerseys or any vendor will be carrying the authentic jersey line anytime soon? I was disappointed last season that Reebok didn't release any authentic jerseys till this past summer or maybe it was only my team. I'm a Dallas Stars fan and I know that our team isn't on high demand when it comes to jerseys compared to the Original Six and a few others. Luckily for MeiGray I was able to obtain a nice authentic jersey; but I don't want to wait a whole year again to purchase the new Dallas jersey. I wanted to ask you all first before I contact Icejerseys and NHL.com to once again hear the same vague answer of them not knowing due to Reebok's lack of communication.

Unfortunately you're probably hosed. Might as well contact them again but you'll surely hear the same thing. As a fan of another not so popular team I'd recommend just pre-ordering a game worn jersey from MG for nearly the same price as a blank authentic + customization or waiting til the end of the season and picking up a game issued jersey from them (theyre usually only $225-250 which will still be less than retail). Reebok sucks.

You aren't alone Spiman12. I was also hoping to land the new EDGE Stars jerseys. I may grab a couple from Meigray.

Its funny the Kings Authentics wen't up online at the start of the season on their LA team store but have now been removed and aren't available online or at games.

Now this may be good news for those of us who don't want Indo Edges. RBK may have depleted their stock of Indonesian made Kings jersey's and possibly move the production for new authentics back to Canada. We can only hope!

It's because they are on backorder. The Sharks very own store ran out of jerseys almost immediately a few games into the season due to them being new jerseys. I'm sure Dallas is having the same issue. And think about every retailer across the US trying to order jerseys.

Usually around the winter classic is when shipments actually catch up.

Just a suggestion, but you could try the Stars team store (info listed on their website). They may be able to order some (or one for you), if it is even possible to get a retail authentic. I know the Flames Fan Attic is very helpful when I purchase a jersey, and the customizer is the same as for the team.

No one on this site has ordered yet to find out I guess...eventually someone might bite the bullet and post their findings....