The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never could find an authentic so I just went with one of these. It's a very basic patch so the repos match up pretty much bang on to the authentics.

https://www.ioffer.com/i/wendel-clark-toronto-maple-leafs-retirement-patch-17-143018413

I can send you a close up of mine if you want.

Looking for a Reebok vector patch. Black on white, as per a Penguins road white 6100 jersey. Thanks.

I'm asking because I'm not familiar and new to jersey collecting but what is a 6100 jersey? Is it a type of Authentic (Edge) jersey?

6100's were the authentic jerseys used right before the introduction of the Edge in 2007. They were made by Reebok from 2005-07, and before that by CCM and Koho.

6100's were the authentic jerseys used right before the introduction of the Edge in 2007. They were made by Reebok from 2005-07, and before that by CCM and Koho.

Ah, so the last season those jerseys were used was 06-07? They weren't ever used in 07-08 and beyond?

No, the Edge has been the only jersey used in the NHL since the 2007-08 season.

No, the Edge has been the only jersey used in the NHL since the 2007-08 season.

The Montreal centennial white and barberpoles, and the Flames 30th season retros were all 6100s.

Oops.

OK, what's my best bet for the small team and flag patches for an All-Star jersey? I need a Devils patch and a Czech flag (Elias obviously).

Where's the best place to get 'em?

Still looking for Sakic and Forsberg retirement night patches if by any chance someone has any extras :mellow:

Thanks for looking, but I've seen that one and compared it as well. It's definitely a re-pro.

I don't think I've ever seen an authentic Sakic or Forsberg patch for sale

Thanks for looking, but I've seen that one and compared it as well. It's definitely a re-pro.

I don't think I've ever seen an authentic Sakic or Forsberg patch for sale

I bought a Sakic patch from ebay a couple of days after the game.

Anybody have any extra "SH" patches floating around from the recent Connecticut Whale team store sell-a-thon? Would like to grab two if possible. Thanks.

Those are reproductions

^ Just a word of warning- the patch you get is a repro and does not look exactly like the one in the listing. The shape is the same, but the embroidery and colors are slightly different. I wish sellers would just take a picture of their own patch instead of borrowing one off the internet (usually of an original), which is misleading.