The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

The last time I ordered two of those patches from that seller, they were the worst looking repros I've ever seen. Hence why I asked to validate the one I pictured in the patch thread a few days ago.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SC100 one you asked about, I got from this seller too!

Edited by LAK74

The French version he sends you is different then the picture, I asked him before I purchased. He said it was just like the pic but it wasn't. If you have a real Ultrafil from the early 90's don't put one of those cheap patches on there. If it is a remake Nords then it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. The last real French patch sold on ebay for over $100. And the Jets used both blue and white patches on both the jerseys. I think the early sets both had the white, they went to the blue later. I've seen white gamers with the blue patch and I've seen blue gamers with the white patch. The blue are next to impossible to find.

i was told the early orange and blue 100th patches were used early in the season as the jets did not get their allotment in time for the season and these were made by a local crester, they changed to the regulation patch afterwards. the orange and blue are near impossible to get, i had a few and regret selling them now. i havent even seen any repros of these. as for the french 100th another one that is extremely hard to find. i got one for a a sweatshirt i was doing and it was really bad.

I think there may be some variation depending on the year. I could be wrong, but I think some years they had one with a white border and other just the blue border of the shield.

National Emblem has an "official" one for sale, but the blue border looks too wide compared to photos of the most recent style.

large_LundqvistGirardi1.jpg

Thanks, Matt. The actual patch looks exactly like the one on the shoulder of the Whale jerseys from what I have seen.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Authentic or reproduction? I was told it was team issued but i want to see what you guys think

75thpatch-vi.png

I need a 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch in English and a black Koho neck patch

Good evening...

Would the member who PM'ed me a week or so ago stating he had authentic NHL 75th patches PLEASE PM me ASAP...

I lost a handful of PM's and one of them was yours...I am in need of that 75th patch quick....

If any other member has an authentic NHL 75th patch please feel free to PM me as well...

Thanks everyone...

Good evening...

Would the member who PM'ed me a week or so ago stating he had authentic NHL 75th patches PLEASE PM me ASAP...

I lost a handful of PM's and one of them was yours...I am in need of that 75th patch quick....

If any other member has an authentic NHL 75th patch please feel free to PM me as well...

Thanks everyone...

I am looking for one as well if anyone has one left over after Tazer gets his.

Looking for the authentic 75th anniversary patch as well.

Also looking for Devils 10th patch.

I need a Devils patch and a Canadian flag patch for an all star jersey. What's my best source for those? Or, what size am I supposed to get?

Thanks in advance.

I need a Devils patch and a Canadian flag patch for an all star jersey. What's my best source for those? Or, what size am I supposed to get?

Thanks in advance.

Here's an authentic Canada patch.

Not sure about what year all-star jersey you're referring to or I'd help you look, not sure if there's just one standard one they used for all all-star games.

NHLfanattic also had a Devils team patch a little while ago, but they appear to have sold out. They seem to restock fairly often, so I'd keep checking. I can't say for sure that it was the exact size as the original, but the team patches they sell all look really good and seem to correspond well to the patches used in that time period.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171090935737

Yeah, I think I bought one from him previously also. I e-mailed him to see if he has/expects more. Thanks for the tip!

I'm looking for a Sochi patch if anyone has a link to an authentic one. Also, for those of you who got gamers, I was wondering if you had a close up pic of the patch by any chance?

I'm not sure whether the letters were stitched or sublimated. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Also, are there any authentic English Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches out there? And what do those go for now?

Replica patch, which I think is very good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390797294123?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

DSCN4385_zps093eb67d.jpg

Game worn Kane, Patch is stitched

DSCN4345_zps004f1e90.jpg

Edited by HawksFanInDC

The one HawksFanInDC linked is probably the closest you will get to the real thing since JeffB worked with that seller to get reproductions to as close to the real thing as possible. The big differences are that the Olympic rings and the copyright are screened.

IMG_20140416_151549-vi.jpg