Can Icejerseys customize my NHL Cleveland Barons jersey?

iggygoalie

Can Icejersyes customize my Barons jersey:

2003124428316918073_rs.jpg

With the following number style:

2003170275526777718_rs.jpg

Is it cheaper than the normal price because it is only 1-color number?

I'm sure they would just shoot them an e-mail. I'd love to get one of those I wish CCM would add it to their vintage line.

Now that is one veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting photo you've lucked into there.

The first year of the Barons, they had the state of Ohio patches on the sleeves with NO NAMES on the back.

The second year of the Barons they added names to the back but dropped the Ohio patches from the sleeves.

When I came across the same photo as you posted here, my alarm bells went off and I inquired on the game worn jersey forum about what the explanation of that photo would be.

The conclusion was that the Barons added the names on the back only when they were on NBC TV as the game of the week on Saturdays.

Here's the link to the thread over on Gameworn.net forums. I don't know if you can read it without registering though.

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=1;t=014868

So, your choice in this case. No name on the back with the Ohio sleeve patches is "normal" for probably 80 or 81 games out of 82 or with the name on the back since you have photographic proof it happened at least once.

Check your email, I'm sending you my "spec sheet" for how I had mine customized.

JeffB

Jeff....I love you! :wub:

lol

Check your email!

Sure we can do it... no difference in price regardless of number of colors unfortunately. All customization is $75 USD.

• 8 months later...

where did you get this jersey? I notice the Logo is a bit different than the original. The letters "Cleveland" and "Barons" isn't the same font type as other logos I've seen. Also the "B" isn't as detailed as should be. Nice jersey all the same.

Craig Swanson

• 2 weeks later...
Now that is one veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting photo you've lucked into there.

The first year of the Barons, they had the state of Ohio patches on the sleeves with NO NAMES on the back.

The second year of the Barons they added names to the back but dropped the Ohio patches from the sleeves.

When I came across the same photo as you posted here, my alarm bells went off and I inquired on the game worn jersey forum about what the explanation of that photo would be.

The conclusion was that the Barons added the names on the back only when they were on NBC TV as the game of the week on Saturdays.

Here's the link to the thread over on Gameworn.net forums. I don't know if you can read it without registering though.

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=1;t=014868

So, your choice in this case. No name on the back with the Ohio sleeve patches is "normal" for probably 80 or 81 games out of 82 or with the name on the back since you have photographic proof it happened at least once.

Check your email, I'm sending you my "spec sheet" for how I had mine customized.

JeffB

Prior to January 14, 2006, NBC's last regular season NHL game occurred on April 6, 1975. The game in question featured the Minnesota North Stars at the Chicago Blackhawks.