2014 winter classic

iceman91

Just get it sent through the regular post office and you wont have an issue. If it goes UPS or FedEx you can get hit with the fees.

Do you say you can get hit with that fee like it may or may not happen? I had no clue about this and ordered a jersey from frozen pond and still haven't received it yet (ordered sept 22) and I picked ups for shipping.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you say you can get hit with that fee like it may or may not happen? I had no clue about this and ordered a jersey from frozen pond and still haven't received it yet (ordered sept 22) and I picked ups for shipping.

I wouldn't worry. Here is part of an email I received from Frozen Pond on the issue, "Of course – if you are ever hit with a charge, you can always refuse the package and it can be shipped again via different carrier. But I wouldn’t worry."

I wouldn't worry. Here is part of an email I received from Frozen Pond on the issue, "Of course – if you are ever hit with a charge, you can always refuse the package and it can be shipped again via different carrier. But I wouldn’t worry."

Whew! Got scared for a minute lol. Now I'll just have to get in contact with them and make sure this wait time is normal.

If UPS screws over US buyers like they do Candian buyers with cross border shipments prepare for a nice bill when buddy in that s hit brown uniform comes ringing your doorbell.

I ordered my Winter Classic Wings Jersey from Frozen Pond and wasn't hit with any customs fees.

How long did it take?

I've gotten hit with customs fees for a jersey before when shipped through UPS. The b**** of it is I was getting my own jersey back after having mailed it to a team in Canada to get signed.

Other problem with it... The bill isn't always right away. I'm pretty sure I got a bill a week or so later. Tried to dispute it, and was told I couldn't.

Other problem with it... The bill isn't always right away. I'm pretty sure I got a bill a week or so later. Tried to dispute it, and was told I couldn't.

To get hit with an unexpected bill some time after you already received the package is totally unfair. I would have been so pissed.

Probably got it in less than a week, they didn't mess around.

Apparently UPS lost it. They are putting a new jersey order in...think I should press for some money back?

Apparently UPS lost it. They are putting a new jersey order in...think I should press for some money back?

No. They're doing right by you and sending you another jersey. No need to push for more.

No. They're doing right by you and sending you another jersey. No need to push for more.

Honestly, I dont even know if they ever sent one in the first place lol I never got a tracking number or email saying it was shipped

From my one and only experience with Frozen Pond, they are top notch and care quite a bit about customer satisfaction. I had a credit card issue and everyone that I talked to on the phone was more than reasonable/awesome. I can't imagine them trying to screw you over.

From my one and only experience with Frozen Pond, they are top notch and care quite a bit about customer satisfaction. I had a credit card issue and everyone that I talked to on the phone was more than reasonable/awesome. I can't imagine them trying to screw you over.

I was being a little facetious...I dont think they are trying to screw me over. **** happens, I understand.

I hear ya, I just wanted to confirm that they wont do you wrong. I know how it feels when shipments get screwy. :noway:

A replica kit may not be the same material as on an authentic

Got a response shortly after posting that haha.

"It is the striping and the area between them, the cut is completely different (not the look) but it is the area where we can put the numbers, I will have to wait till I get another size 54 and I can make a kit that will fit it"

After reading the blurb 5 times I finally understood what he meant. He's describing the piping of the authentic jersey gives less room for the name and number, as seen on Mike's Kessel. Replica leafs wc don't have that issue. A 54 wont have issues with single digits or double digits with a 1. But if you're going for 45 or 34, for example, it may be tight.

• 3 weeks later...

Call Frozen Pond I know they were getting more jerseys in

Just got my tickets, now I need to try to find a size 46 2.0 for the Wings. Havent seen anything under a 50. Any leads?

Just got my tickets, now I need to try to find a size 46 2.0 for the Wings. Havent seen anything under a 50. Any leads?

SportsK has Datsyuk and Zetterburg authentics listed in size 46. Maybe they have blanks?