Montreal Hot Spots

Okay am I the only one who really REALLY wants to go to Montreal now?? That banner is such a tease!! Are all French-Canadian chicks like that? If so then I'm calling my travel agent tomorrow!

Okay am I the only one who really REALLY wants to go to Montreal now?? That banner is such a tease!! Are all French-Canadian chicks like that? If so then I'm calling my travel agent tomorrow!

Actually, those pictures were taken at the IJ staff party. Those are just a few of the ladies that work on your jersey customization. :thumbsup: You would never imagine they spend most of their day labouring at a sewing machine!

Okay... in all seriousness, Montreal Hot Spots is owned by the brother of one of the IJ staff, who owns a few of the popular clubs in Montreal. Although I'm way too old to give you a definitive picture of how accurate that depicts the Montreal nightlife scene, I would say it isn't too far off. If you were to come up here during the summer months, you would likely leave in a neck brace.

Actually, those pictures were taken at the IJ staff party. Those are just a few of the ladies that work on your jersey customization. :thumbsup: You would never imagine they spend most of their day labouring at a sewing machine!

So uh...you guys got any positions available??