The best customizing

ranger1994

I have a question for those of you with some experience in this area.

What companies do the best jersey customizing.I know they ALL claim to be the best,but i had a Rangers jersey customized and where as the stitching quality was excellent,the lettering didn't quite match the team lettering on the front of the jersey.

Welcome aboard! I guess it would depend on what era of jersey you're looking to customize. But the front 'Rangers' wordmark should be uniform unless you have a fake.....can you post pics?

The jersey is a Reebok premier replica.The "Rangers" lettering is uniform,but the name and numbers are a little different.

I'm kind of new to the Jersey game so i wasn't sure if they are supposed to be that way or not.

The Rangers lettering has sort of a reflectivness to it,where as my name and number do not,and the blue seems to be more navy colored.

It was a free jersey,i won it for guessing the day the lockout ended last season,and i unfortunately got it a size too big.So i never wear it.

But i am planning on getting a cusomized authentic,and would like that to be as "authentic" as possible.

Thanks!This will definately help!

Angelo, regarding the Rangers, is Cutting Edge supposed to be in there? It also might be nice to include Gerry Cosby in there, since so many people like to have 80's-90's Rangers jerseys customized.

But i am planning on getting a cusomized authentic,and would like that to be as "authentic" as possible.

I am going to guess you are getting an authentic Reebok jersey, no? Arena Wear does the current Rangers jerseys so they'd be your best bet. EPS can do them too.

Angelo, regarding the Rangers, is Cutting Edge supposed to be in there? It also might be nice to include Gerry Cosby in there, since so many people like to have 80's-90's Rangers jerseys customized.

I mean, they did include the Rangers in their list of teams supplied, but I'm not sure how much I'd trust their fonts on anything recent. I'd sooner go with Cosby over Cutting Edge. Though if it's an edge premier replica, then why not go with Arena Wear?