Next on your list...

Mach_9

Next on my list is an authentic Buffalo Sabres away jersey. Jersey is blank and will be customized by myself. I have twill material in stock but I haven't decided which players number to put on yet.

Do you guys at IJ have the nameplate material for the current Sabres jersey? the back of the jersey is made of micro-mesh so I can't use an airknit nameplate for that.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next on mine is an alternate- either the Avalanche alt or the Wild alt. I think both of those jerseys look sharp. And even though they are a terrible team, I really like the logo and color design of the home/away Desert Dogs. Plus they have some cool 10 years in the desert patches.

Next jersey will be a cheap russian ebay special....red CCCP...Tretiak I guess. I wonder if there are any design with a bigass hammer and sickle as the crest....that'd be cool.

When i save up a bit more cash I'm looking to grab a couple of WHL jerseys. A Red Deer Rebels Phaneuf as he's one of my favourite players and a blank Calgary Hitmen in white as I'm a part time Flames fan and just think the hitmen logo is cool.

Any suggestions on where to get the WHL gear? Keeping in mind its gonna need International postage.

The bug has definitely bitten this aussie...<worried look>

You can get a Hitmen jersey from here. I'm not sure how the price ranks compared to any other online retailers, but this is the store that is run by the Flames/Hitmen online.

As for my next jersey, I want a team Canada but despise the Swift jersey so I may have to wait until 2010 for that one. Or I might just look around for an 02 style jersey and get that one.

You can get a Hitmen jersey from here. I'm not sure how the price ranks compared to any other online retailers, but this is the store that is run by the Flames/Hitmen online.

As for my next jersey, I want a team Canada but despise the Swift jersey so I may have to wait until 2010 for that one. Or I might just look around for an 02 style jersey and get that one.

Really hoping to land the Team Russia Yzerman Jersey from the Larionov Farewell game. That is my main hunt. I also eventually would like to get a Petes Yzerman. I would like to also add a Team Germany Goc and Cleveland Barons Goc to my collection. I have the jersey's just need to get the lettering.

Nice grabs where did you get them?

Next Jersey for me is probably a Team USA swifty jersey, college jersey or a junior jersey.

Why...here of course! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I'm compiling a list of juniors jerseys I want to pick up that I'll share with you all once it's finished but in the meantime, I think it's clear (especially if the Preds win the cup now...) Forsberg Nashville Jersey!! :lol:

Tell me when it's done then we can help each other find stuff.

lol the pockets aren't deep enough :D

Dang it! I feel the urge for getting a Preds jersey but I don't want to just in case next year they either 1) change their jersey or 2) become the Nebraska Wheat Harvesters, Seattle Slews, or New Mexico Tortillas.

Dang it! I feel the urge for getting a Preds jersey but I don't want to just in case next year they either 1) change their jersey or 2) become the Nebraska Wheat Harvesters, Seattle Slews, or New Mexico Tortillas.

Maybe Forsberg boosts ticket sales? A cup run certainly would, but I think the enthusiasm surrounding this deal will help all on it's own. Either way, it's now on the Preds official site.

Hey, having the jersey of a defunct team has become somewhat of a precious commodity. If Nashville moves, then you've got a collectible on your hands!

Instant Retro!

Nice pickup Brilliant!

I've been thinking about making my next NHL authentic purchase soon (within a month) but we don't seem to have any the ones I'm thinking about in stock here at Ice Jerseys in my size. I'm thinking about a Havlat Chicago Authentic (any of the three, with white being the preference) or a Havlat Ottawa Authentic (either of the dark ones) or a Zetterberg Detroit Authentic (either) or even a Forsberg Nashville Authentic (not the third lol) in a 46, but none of those are available. What am I to do?

Yeah and from what Cry Wolf says they have stopping producing jerseys for the season so availibility is an issue.

Today I found an Anaheim Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey on sale at Glass Cage Sports in one of the malls down here for $42.50. Its not my normal size, but still fits alright nonetheless, so I added it to my collection. Last night I also got my Coyotes jersey personalize with #5 Jones and added the Decade in the Desert patch. I'm thankful for Matt Jones being on the team as it gave me a perfect excuse to put my name and number on one, plus he wears my old number. As soon as I figure out how to do pictures from my digital camera to the computer, I'll have pics up.

Nice pickups. Can't wait to see the pics.