replica, semi-pro, authentic differences

I hope this wasn't your major accomplishment for the day.

I had wanted to get more involved here and I had wanted to offer some jerseys up to trade.  Not crap, but nice shirts. Nothing special, but stuff with a $400 value.  I don't think that getting a post count up in order to sell is ethical or respectful to a collector forum.  I think it's kind of sad just how unnecessarily childish your behavior is.  I am sure that you won't understand this, but I know that others who read this will.  I see someone who is claiming to protect the integrity and community interests to keep this forum a collector's forum where people can be friendly and do their hobby, being the very person that those rules, which are appropriate, are designed to keep out.  I don't think you're being any better a community member than someone who would pretend they are one.  I have no idea what you think a hobby is or what this forum really is for.  I should tell you that the forum is not a tool that you can use to cope with your personal insecurities.  It's selfish, kind of like someone who slinks their way in so in order to sell their inventory.  

2 hours ago, hausera said:

I hope this wasn't your major accomplishment for the day.

I had wanted to get more involved here and I had wanted to offer some jerseys up to trade.  Not crap, but nice shirts. Nothing special, but stuff with a $400 value.  I don't think that getting a post count up in order to sell is ethical or respectful to a collector forum.  I think it's kind of sad just how unnecessarily childish your behavior is.  I am sure that you won't understand this, but I know that others who read this will.  I see someone who is claiming to protect the integrity and community interests to keep this forum a collector's forum where people can be friendly and do their hobby, being the very person that those rules, which are appropriate, are designed to keep out.  I don't think you're being any better a community member than someone who would pretend they are one.  I have no idea what you think a hobby is or what this forum really is for.  I should tell you that the forum is not a tool that you can use to cope with your personal insecurities.  It's selfish, kind of like someone who slinks their way in so in order to sell their inventory.  

No it was the start of my day so I have many more as the day goes on . 

Get off your high horse if you took the time as you did to dust of old threads and if you were here to give some kind of insight to the hobby you would have seen we have a thread about introducing your self to the board .But no you just wanted to get your count up and as you say in the first line you have jerseys to sell or trade .So as you can see buy other members comments we have seen this picture before and you are no different than other coming and trying to push there inventory . 

If you did have anything good to bring to the board you would have started off in the new threads but no again you dust off old threads that were done and no one was talking about maybe thats because you do not follow the hobby and have any good input .But thanks for your little rant hope not to hear from you again . 

I can see the rules here pretty complicated. I should've read the more carefully. So I signed onto this forum in 2012. And I've posted before in between that time. You're telling me that I'm  supposed to reintroduce myself?  Where does it say that because I looked around and I don't see anybody reintroducing themselves?

I can see that you have some pretty complicated rules. Not the forum's rules but yours.   And you must be some sleuth  to come up with a  foolproof theory that if a person responds to older threads then they are just trying to sell their jerseys. 

I will not deny you your opinion. I respect that you have a point of view. And if that was your concern then I would encourage you to say something. But do it like a man. You have no right to talk to me or anybody like that. This place does not belong to you. Do you think it does?

9 minutes ago, hausera said:

I can see the rules here pretty complicated. I should've read the more carefully. So I signed onto this forum in 2012. And I've posted before in between that time. You're telling me that I'm  supposed to reintroduce myself?  Where does it say that because I looked around and I don't see anybody reintroducing themselves?

I can see that you have some pretty complicated rules. Not the forum's rules but yours.   And you must be some sleuth  to come up with a  foolproof theory that if a person responds to older threads then they are just trying to sell their jerseys. 

I will not deny you your opinion. I respect that you have a point of view. And if that was your concern then I would encourage you to say something. But do it like a man. You have no right to talk to me or anybody like that. This place does not belong to you. Do you think it does?

No I do not think it belongs to me its ever ones that is on here and as I said look at other comments a HOLE BEFORE YOU GO CALLING NAMES .I do not give two Shits what you think about my Opinion .Must be time to post your $400.00 jerseys to the masses you have over 20 post (form rules ) .

So you still don't believe me however? Had you asked I could've told you that I spent most of my collecting days on gameworn.net with over 1K posts under the name Psychoboy1.  As far as my stooping so low to scan my way into this forum in order to sell a couple of jerseys?  I sold my game warden collection at a Classics auction in which it was featured in. 

Is that enough for you? Because I can keep going on and on if you want. Or we can just get back to collecting and enjoy this hobby because life is too short and this is a good place

As I said I do not give a F   U   C   K who you are .Go back to the rock you came from .

I will collect and enjoy it ............