It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nice JVR Tom

Thanks Greg. Still awaiting my "other" Winter Classic to come in. ;)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new arrivals! Thanks to Mike for putting on the kits.

Sold my first G Winter Classic a couple months ago and was kinda regretting it. So I got another one :wacko:

Xvj0xyO.jpg

olFapID.jpg

Wayne Train with the A! You all know he's gonna rock it full time this coming season after Hartsy's departure.

x9NXXI7.jpg

04OXx9D.jpg

Edited by Girouxsalem

Nice Flyers stuff!

Not the vampire pic!

Not the vampire pic!

Oh, I'm soooo on that!

Think about it - a few books accidentally displayed backwards, and BAM! Twighlight fans are now buying a hockey guide.

Took eight long years but finally..

1997 SCF Mikael Renberg. Size 56. MeiGray LOA, which states that this jersey is photo-matched to Game 1 of the Finals on 5/31/1997.

Most likely worn for some of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and at least Game 1 of the Finals due to the wear.

100_7793-vi.jpg

100_7804-vi.jpg

The jersey shows nice even wear with puckering of the crest and all numbers. The front of the jersey has a 1/2'' unrepaired hole to the left of the SCF patch, a slash mark on the crest, 2" stick/puck mark to the right of the crest, numerous black markings on the lower left side, and a few black marks on the lower right side. The left arm shows blue dasher paint and two additional faded black markings on the number 9, 6 additional burns in the elbow and cuff area, and two black markings to the right of the arm number 1. The right arm has a 1'' fabric pull, 4 board burns in the elbow area, and two slash marks on the cuff area. The rear of the jersey exhibits a 4'' slash mark through the top of the number 1, loose nameplate and number threads, a large 5'' slash mark under the number 9, and one additional 4'' slash mark under that. The interior of the jersey has piling under each arm and salting in the strap buttons. :thumbsup:

Edited by rob77ta

Very nice rob!!

New pickup from the meigray grab bag. Game worn 12-13 set 1. Has nice inner pilling behind the crest a team repair on the right sleeve and some scattered marks. Was in 3 fights and scored 6 goals while in this shirt. Photo matched to the repair and the loose threads in the crest. Really happy with this, was shocked when my dad opened it at the expo it didn't really hit me till later in the day.

2ad0127642e304436e6ced6dfb4fb5e2_zps949c

96759ef3a804f9cadd132af7d55ac40c_zps6d07

378223520bfe7104ed7214df562aede1_zpsfa2d

e6ced4bd20cad872087e419d92bcf9c2_zpsfc16

You got the third prize! And a Flyers fan too- what luck, congrats!

These two jerseys I had had for a long time (like 5 years), but I knew all along the lettering was inaccurate and so I kept them in the back of the closet. I finally decided to send them over to Custom Crafted to get them fixed once and for all.

imagejpg1_zpsd0e789fd.jpg

imagejpg4_zps67675428.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsf80b377f.jpg

imagejpg2_zps4d50abbe.jpg

And Martin Lapointe

imagejpg5_zpsc96d7e08.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsd48b81f0.jpg

imagejpg7_zps719400d8.jpg

Error! Page 183, #3648
Team does not match

Icon: Montreal Canadiens

Arrivals: Boston Bruins

Please refer to fandom manual for more information

Nice shirts, +2 for the lettering.
:)

Edited by AngeloS76

Nice bruins pick up and that Simmonds jersey is awesome!!!!