It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... that's just awesome!

Great Stadium Series set! Just noticed the Devils' jersey has a different shape to the bottom than the others.

Awesome Maple Leafs jerseys.

Even crazier Stadium Series set!

Just picked this up... Was a blank team issued from the RCS sale (actually, I got a wordmark, but managed to trade someone for the same jersey with the Vector)... and lucky me, the company that does the Sharks on-ice jerseys is about a mile away from my house. Big props to Gunnarson for the white Edge nameplate too!

you ######!! haha i was gonna do the same thing but by the time i go the cash together to buy one they had sold out and now im sadddddd

love jr

Edited by slimcutta

Have you been raiding Slim's closet? :thumbsup:

All kidding aside, great stuff!

Have you been raiding Slim's closet? :thumbsup:

All kidding aside, great stuff!

He left exactly enough room in the corner for me to crawl into the fetal position...

*sigh*

Jersey Fairy arrived today bearing the following from EPS:

Hey Fitz, I currently have some stuff up with EPS that's been there a little while. About how long did they take to turn that around if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

Those were shipped to EPS April 26, so just over 10 weeks. The Stevens was a special order because its an older style and they said 8-10 weeks from the get go.

That's about their norm from my experience. They've got another 3 of mine from early June that I am not expecting anytime soon.

Hey Fitz, I currently have some stuff up with EPS that's been there a little while. About how long did they take to turn that around if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

Did you send it in for the spring discount? I called last week and they said they were waiting for one more kit and then my order would be finished.

Just so you don't feel alone in the matter. :)

That's been my experience as well. I've placed many an order with them, and it always seems to take between around 2 1/2 to 3 months to get it back. My most recent order came back to me a few weeks ago, and took 11 weeks to complete.

Did you send it in for the spring discount? I called last week and they said they were waiting for one more kit and then my order would be finished.

Just so you don't feel alone in the matter. :)

Mine were just after the spring discount and I have them back. I imagine they get slammed during the sale though.

Mine was right after the spring discount in early June...I forgot about that so that's probably why I haven't heard anything just yet. They spoiled me with the last order I sent in, it only took like three weeks so I kind of forgot how long it usually takes!

Thanks guys!

I'm confused as to when the spring sale ended, I may be wrong about that. I just know I did not get the sale and they went in April 26.