Top Posters In This Topic

PM Bouchard 2.0

imagejpg2_zpse7a68d95.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsa162e11e.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsb4f4fc19.jpg

Couldn't upload the front for some reason. Timonen 2.0

imagejpg1_zpsa08d6529.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsa0ee20d3.jpg

They don't call him the Baron for nothing...

Love this as its not the chrome logo!! like the other jerseys. If you wanted to you can probably remove the patch and have the candy cane jersey outta it.

Edited by TMLFAN
You people and the quoting of the pictures.

Love this as its not the chrome logo!! like the other jerseys. If you wanted to you can probably remove the patch and have the candy cane jersey outta it.

I gots two of those already :)

This one will remain a SS.

This one finally arrived not too long ago. 2007 Western All Star jersey for a fairly good price.

ASG1.jpg

Also progress of my stripped Game Issued Sbisa that has now become this. Sadly I bit the trigger early not knowing that at some point, Reebok would make pros readily available until now. Just need to serge the nameplate and sew it down and this will be complete.

Selanne1.jpgSelanne2.jpg

Could have saved some serious scratch had I known JB would get access to them but it's the closest you can get for a game issued Selanne Stadium Series so I guess I've got that going for me. :closedeyes:
Tag.jpg

Might wanna strip that set tag off since you altered it

I've decided to keep the tag(s) (MeiGrey too) on, along with the documentation of the Sbisa jersey that it's been recorded to for my own safe keeping. It's not like I plan to move the jersey anyways. I think it's a neat piece and also based on the last Ducks tags I tried cleaning off from previous game issued jerseys, it was a real pain to remove the residue on the edge material.

Edited by shandy_man

Some nice looking stuff shandy_man.

I may have been bidding against you on that Western jersey, not sure if its the same one.

They don't call him the Baron for nothing...

I just noticed that odd extra white stripe on the sleeve. It's throwing off my OCD need for symmetry.

I just noticed that odd extra white stripe on the sleeve. It's throwing off my OCD need for symmetry.

I have always felt that way too. But it is faithful to the original design, flawed as that design may be.

Wasn't expecting to get both of these as I only wanted one but I got them in an auction unexpectedly. Either way, beautiful jerseys!

David Backes 2013-14 game worn

P1011003-vi.jpg

P1011004-vi.jpg

Alex Pietrangelo 2013-14 game worn

P1011001-vi.jpg

P1011002-vi.jpg

The bottom one is based off the uniform from the new Captain America movie... I love the socks especially.

I had them made up by a custom jersey company out of Canada, they do all sorts of jerseys and base layer gear. PM me if you're interested and I can give you the contact of the person who helped me make them.

Iggy alternate from 30th anniversary season

100_1312_zps75314877.jpg

100_1314_zps38bac04e.jpg

Fantastic retro Iginla Flames sweater... Calgary should follow Edmonton's lead and go back to those sweaters full time! Those sweaters IMO are one of the nicest in the league..