It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Selanne wore the "C" for the final home game of the season.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smokes a Tootoo Griffins, that is cool. Its a shame he's not even in the NHL, dude had an amazing 30 pt season in Nashville then didnt resign there because he didnt play much in the playoffs and pretty much fell out of the league. He was really becoming an effective player but its kind of ironic.

Selanne wore the "C" for the final home game of the season.

Oh wow thats cool as hell. Didnt realize that.

BlJY50nCAAAmn0H.png

460x.jpg

Can anyone comment on how accurate the customization is on this? It looks pretty good to me, but if there's any minor issues, I'd like to know, because I may not use IceJerseys for the customization then.

Fontwise, it looks pretty close to perfect to me. The gold and possibly the black layers on the letters may be just a bit thicker than on the gameworns, which has the effect of making the gaps and notches of the letters, particularly the S, E and A look narrower. The holes in the arm 8's could be a bit larger as well. Still, a nice job considering it wasn't done by the team customizer.

image_zps3ffde1d5.jpg

image_zpsba102329.jpg

I just watched all the YouTube videos, that was really awesome. Jersey is even better now.

Finally got around to snapping some photos of my recent acquisitions ...

First the lone non-Hartford jersey:

1993-94 Normand Rochefort Atlanta Knights gamer

Rochefort spent part of 4 seasons with the Rangers after a long career with the Nordiques

atl_knights_rochefort_f_sm.jpgatl_knights_rochefort_b_sm.jpg

And now a quartet of Whale Pack jerseys:

2001-02 Michal Grosek Hartford Wolf Pack gamer

From their 5th Anniversary season and has 9/11 Flag patch

htfd_grosek_f_sm.jpghtfd_grosek_b_sm.jpg

2002-03 Nils Ekman Hartford Wolf Pack Rangers throwback gamer

htfd_ekman_f_sm.jpghtfd_ekman_b_sm.jpg

2007-08 Artem Anisimov Hartford Wolf Pack gamer

My favorite jersey font, used on the first set of Edge jerseys before switching to their current font

htfd_anisimov_f_sm.jpghtfd_anisimov_b_sm.jpg

2010-11 Tim Kennedy CT Whale gamer

Rare blue road jersey that was eventually replaced by their green version

ctwhale_kennedy_f_sm.jpgctwhale_kennedy_b_sm.jpg

Edited by akteon

I was eyeing up that Arty Pack jersey for ages and saw it had gone a little while ago. Glad it's gone to a good home.

Wow!! Nice additions, Matt. Those blue Whale jerseys are just amazing. I'll never part with my Zukes!

The namebar looks so off alignment from the back numbers.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Nice pickups Matt... Grats... Love the Arty...

The namebar looks so off alignment from the back numbers.

Actually, the nameplate is centered, it's the numbers that are off. I've seen it on other jerseys before, it seems like they align they numbers independently and not together. If it wasn't a gamer, I'd be annoyed.

Nothing too special here. I decided to bite the bullet on this Wild Premier because I won't be able to afford an Authentic/Gamer any time soon. I'm thinking I'll get the crest sewn down. I love this style and this is my favorite look that they've ever had. Hopefully they can have a competitive series against the Hawks!wsl1u9.jpg

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments on my Selanne Jersey!

I just watched all the YouTube videos, that was really awesome. Jersey is even better now.

exactly why I had to have this jersey, Selanne is really one of a kind.

Big thanks to Mighty-Ducks8 for sending this to me! I love the look of this jersey.

IMG_20140502_181546-vi.jpg

IMG_20140502_181701-vi.jpg

With my time away, I decided I want my collection to be mostly Isles/Isles related gamers and trying to get better quality. But that is a story for a different topic. Im back on board (well, for a little bit, then stepping away again from the end of May until June 9)! I never truly stopped collecting because Im a jersey loving degenerate ###### Edit: I can't say "s l u t"? Really, Slim?!?!

Im very excited to add this to my collection.

Alexei Yashin 05-06. MGG LOA says he scored his 300th Goal in this jersey! The 05-06 NYI were stacked twill, however the "C" is semi kiss cut though and isn't fully sewn down. This was one of the jerseys in the hobby that I knew existed and truly wanted. Im glad to own it. It is in my top 3 favorites.

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

Thomas Vanek 013-014 NYI Third:

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

Doug Weight 06-07 St. Louis Blues (Won Lady Byng Memorial this season)

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

Edited by NYIJM29

New Hawks!

Sharp 1.0 46

IMG_3986_zps4c02af3c.jpg

IMG_3987_zps6cd2a8cb.jpg

Toews Team-Issued 2013 SCF Edge 2.0 52

IMG_4512_zpsb15a0fae.jpgIMG_4513_zps4e3dbee4.jpg

Kane Edge 1.0 54

IMG_4510_zps8c45dff4.jpgIMG_4511_zpsc7b49879.jpg

Glad you like the Lupul :)

I love that Blues Weight jersey very sharp looking

Any Blackhawks Black jersey that legit looks good to me

wild jerseys are okay, but the letters on the back are waaay too big ! :wacko:

I can agree with that. However, I don't mind it. I wish they would have a green home, whether it's the current alternate or one to be more of a match to this white one.

I think if they swapped the white with green and green with red those jerseys could look pretty fresh

I don't see why they wouldn't, but who knows what or if they have plans