Crease / indentation removal

All you should need is a few seconds of steam while running the iron over the jersey with a shirt or other protective material between the jersey and iron. It's not gonna burn unless you leave the iron sitting on top of the jersey for a long time.

could you have imagined a player being issued a jersey like this :o

My blue team issued Callahan jersey from the 2012 finals had the same issue. First of all, the players don't notice or care, and after the equipment managers wash it once, it's probably fixed. And secondly, Rangers jerseys come from Steiner, so they're probably used enough times to count on one hand and then sold as "game-used".

Tired the iron method with low heat. On both the outside and inside of the number at it was a no go. It looks like the small amount of adhesive that was used to lay the number on is wrinkled and it's causing the number to have the indentation. I'm calling TTS tomorrow. I hope that there are not any issues with stripping the number. I wouldn't normally worry so much about the jersey, but it's not like this one is popular enough , in new condition, where I could just get another. Makes me really paranoid about it.

I feel your pain- I too have had a mishap with a hard to find jersey.

It stinks.

:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...