Customizing Rangers Starter fashion jersey

Zeshy25

I have a Rangers red "fashion" starter jersey that I was thinking of customizing.

Question - What colors should I use for the letters and numbers?

Also, does anyone know the font that the actual replica Rangers jerseys from that time used.?

Also, would putting a player that played during that jersey-style (I know they never wore red but, when they wore the similar blue replicas) be a jersey foul?

Thanks in advance

Since its a replica, I don't think most people really care about the jersey foul thing. As for the red one, which one is it? (they made 2 versions the home/away style and a red liberty). For the home/away style you should use the same color pattern as the rangers wordmark (navy blue/white) and it would make sense to use a player during the starter era

It's the home/away style. Didn't even know they made a Liberty version.

Thanks for the input. Now its just a matter of deciding between Leetch and Richter.

$%28KGrHqZ,!lgFH57O61I5BR++4uJQEg~~60_3.

This style I assume.

If you've got your heart set on customizing one of those, as OR68 said, match what's on the front, white letters/numbers with a navy shadow.

It will be interesting to see when you're done.

Wolfpack 5th Anniversary alternate. Doesn't OXBO need something similar to do the Norway jersey?

Edit: Ahhhh.....colors reversed on the stripes.

If you do use leetch it has to have the "C"