2000 and 2001 NHL All Star Game jersey...Blue...

Tazer19

Hello everyone,

I am in need of some information...I have the above two jerseys-both customized as AMONTE....

I need to know if anyone has a game worn from that year WITH the American Flag patch....I need to see a picture of it so I know exactly what it looks like and the EXACT dimensions so that I may and look to purchase ones that go to the jersey....

Any help-would be greatly appreciated....

Thank you...

Are you certain that is the exact size etc that was worn on those two jerseys I mentioned??? Just want to be 100% sure...thanks for your help and time!!!

I'll throw my support behind that patch as well. It seems to be 100% spot on. Luckily the guy found more of them, because they are an absolute match for what you need. I'd buy them. They look perfect. I have one on my Roenick 2003 jersey.

All of the seller's (nhlfanattic) NHL AS flag patches are identical to those worn on the AS jerseys.

I also vouch for the seller's USA flag patches.

nhlfanattic = nerdgirl_bc who has been mentioned many times on this forum as having legit, authentic patches such as the USA/Canadian flag patches for the AS jerseys

Just snagged a few for my jerseys and to have...thanks to everyone for their help....shandy_man to start it off and get me going in the right direction....