Questions about the jerseys featured on IceJerseys...

GJD

Is everything like a premier except for the name and number? (Heat pressed logo, screen twilled shoulder patches?) and what if I get a pre made jersey? Will everything be stitched as well or heat pressed/twill? Basically all I want to know if the main crest and shoulder patches are stitched or screen printed.

What do you mean by "is everything like a premier"?

Are you ordering an authentic or a premier?

If ordering a premier, yes, its the exact same jersey as you would find anywhere else (heat pressed logo, screen twilled shoulder patches). The customization will be very good however, with all twill, no printed or screened. They also have the 100% on ice guarantee, so if you're not satisfied and show them the differences, they'll take the jersey back.

I don't believe that the "pre-made" jerseys are actually premade. That's more of IceJerseys making it easier to order a jersey. I don't think they're actually premade... its more of an order page for that jersey. It would be the same as if you placed the order for a blank and then added the customization and typed in the name and number yourself. I think.

I'd just put it in the order comments that you want it on there.