2724826170105558261NiosEc_fs-vi.jpg

2931072170105558261VODZeP_fs-vi.jpg

Photo-match

95581591-vi.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having one of these cool jerseys is at least part of why I want the Devils to play in a WC. Of course, Lou being Lou, the best they would probably do is wear the old red and green, it wouldn't be a unique design most likely. But I would still get one.

Done by cosbys pretty bad name plate is wrong its just solid silk and crooked L

Where should I send out to get fixed and what name plates were used on the pro jerseys was is edge or air net like on the replicas?

Thanks

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Edited by Jflan41

Had it done a week before the winter classic because I wanted to wear it to the game and cosbys would have it done the fastest.

They told me that was the approved name plate that the rangers would use in the game figured they knew what they were talking bout then thought more its probably all they have and I would just get the correct name plate once I knew what they really used. but just noticed the letters today while posting the pic I wore it to the WC and its been in my closet since Just want to know where the best place to send it do it got done the right way im pretty sure they used the Edge material as the name plate really never got a look

Thought the nameplates on the Rangers WC were felt, no?

They were made of one of the EDGE materials (I get all mixed up between bubble mesh, x-trafil etc) but it was definitely not felt.

Done by cosbys pretty bad name plate is wrong its just solid silk and crooked L

Where should I send out to get fixed and what name plates were used on the pro jerseys was is edge or air net like on the replicas?

Thanks

Did you tell/show Cosby's? They should fix it for you. It's obviously crooked. And then there's the nameplate....

The nameplate is the same material as the back of the edge jerseys.

Yep

Detroit WC 2014 thanks to Frozen Pond under 250.00 for this jersey have asked about the new 2.0s as well hope they can come thru

001_zpsc7f78d45.jpg

Detroit WC 2014 thanks to Frozen Pond under 250.00 for this jersey have asked about the new 2.0s as well hope they can come thru

Don't they have lots of them already?

EDIT: Hard to say, from what I can see, actually. The jerseys say "Made in Indonesia" but so does the Red Wings one, but you got a 2.0, right?

I would guess they'll be able to get the 2.0's for next season though.

dude! Looks like you're only missing the first Pittsburgh, Buffalo, the first Detroit, Boston, and the Maple Leafs.

Nice collection!

I still want to get a blank white Flyers with a Vector to make a 2010 WC.

###### dude! Looks like you're only missing the first Pittsburgh, Buffalo, the first Detroit, Boston, and the Maple Leafs.

Nice collection!

I still want to get a blank white Flyers with a Vector to make a 2010 WC.

Had a replica chara. Sold it had no name plate. The bruins were actually my favorite I can't find an authentic that's not $500.

Cowboys -- is your Red Wings 2014 WC a 2.0?

It doesn't have the usual IndoEdge greenish-yellow ring in the neck, but I'm not following your comment above 100% so thought I would ask to confirm 100%.

I thought Frozen Pond's stash of '14 WC's were 2.0s. I seemed to recall another board member who got a 2.0 there.

Frozen Pond carries the retail 2.0's. Quite a few members here, including myself, have bought from them.