• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn, all these Girouxs lol:

HPIM2981.jpg

HPIM2985.jpg

HPIM3124.jpg

HPIM3125.jpg

Loving the Ference, Gr8er!

I've got a Wideman Bruins WC, but it will not be posted here. First and only time I'll ever get duped for a fake. Stitching's a joke, colors are wrong (black numbers), twill lettering, weird thin material (like air-knit but thinner?), completely oversized, ugh. Worst $50 I ever spent.

You sir (aside from the Crosby)... have a very nice set there!

I like pretty much every WC jersey put out so far.

Upon getting home late tonight from my own game, I was watching the first Heritage Classic on the NHL Network and even noticed the refs were wearing throwback jerseys. Is there any particular reason they don't do it in the Winter Classics?

I came across the DVD of the 2003 Heritage Classic in my room today...It's on my "to watch list before school starts up again" (as well as other hockey movies,...Pretty much all hockey movies to hold me until the season). I also found my VHS of the 2003 NHL Entry draft. Ugh. I think I should burn it, but I digress.

Ranking the WCs? (Top 3 could be interchangeable)

1) Detroit 1

2) Boston

3) Toronto

4) Philly 2

5) NYR

6) Buffalo

7) Wsh

8) Philly 1

9) Chicago

10) Pit 1

11) Detroit 2

12) Pit 2

I like pretty much every WC jersey put out so far.

Upon getting home late tonight from my own game, I was watching the first Heritage Classic on the NHL Network and even noticed the refs were wearing throwback jerseys. Is there any particular reason they don't do it in the Winter Classics?

I don't have an answer to your question, but upon a google image search to see what the refs looked like, I came across this great blog post from a familiar website/poster:

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2010/12/1992-93-nhl-referee-andy-van-hellemond.html

And by "didn't suck" you mean the one with all the puddles and really slow play?

Good god, that game was awful! Even as a semi-Penguins fan, the only hilight of the game was Crosby's concussion.

The twins (from the only Winter Classic that didn't suck):

Nice pair. I've got a jersey out right now that will look an awful lot like one of those when it returns. On another note, is that Ovechkin a 2.0 and/or Team Issue? If so, where did you come across that?

Nice pair. I've got a jersey out right now that will look an awful lot like one of those when it returns. On another note, is that Ovechkin a 2.0 and/or Team Issue? If so, where did you come across that?

Size 52 2.0 Team Issue. Was on ebay along with a Chimera.

the only hilight of the game was Crosby's concussion.

You're terrible.

Terribly awesome.

:lol:

Edge 1.0 retail Knuble Capitals

Jerseys144.jpg

Jerseys145.jpg

Edge 1.0 retail Bolland Hawks

Jerseys167.jpg

Jerseys169.jpg

Game Worn edge 2.0 Frasier Hawks; worn in period 1.

DSCN2488_zps1edb7b97.jpg

DSCN2490_zps529d4197.jpg

The twins (from the only Winter Classic that didn't suck):

Great jerseys!

Though I gotta say, that's the funniest comment I've seen in a long time. That was by far the worst Winter Classic. You can't seriously think its the "only one that didn't suck"?

Good god, that game was awful! Even as a semi-Penguins fan, the only hilight of the game was Crosby's concussion.

The holy grail of Dave Steckel jerseys.

Not as impressive, but I do have Dany Sabourin's stick from the 2008 Winter Classic.

225787_10150392041274251_840249250_10655

SabourinPhotoMatchWinterClassic.jpg