Too early to get a Jagr Devils jersey

mfitz804

I'm going to do a replica so I'm not too pissed when he gets traded. I'll spend about a third of that.

Don't listen to anyone, if you want a Jagr jersey, get it. I still contemplate making a Flyers one. Dude's a legend.

Don't listen to anyone, if you want a Jagr jersey, get it. I still contemplate making a Flyers one. Dude's a legend.

This. Jagr is WAY past his bratty, major villain days. If he could turn Flyers fans, he can turn anyone. He's one of the best players to ever play this game. There's no shame in getting his jersey. I have a replica 2012 WC.

This. Jagr is WAY past his bratty, major villain days. If he could turn Flyers fans, he can turn anyone. He's one of the best players to ever play this game. There's no shame in getting his jersey. I have a replica 2012 WC.

Exactly. Plus he called Chris Therien fat at a team event I attended and said he's too concerned with donuts to shut him down anymore. He was also a huge positive influence on G and Voracek, with both players citing him as helpful in elevating their games.

Imagine what his career NHL numbers would be if he didn't go to the KHL for 3 years, lost a full season due to the 04 strike And the two half seasons (95, 12). He would probably be 2 or 3 in points and 800 goals if he didn't have all that missed time. Def an all time great there is no denying that.

Buy a Jagr Christmas tree jersey when they wear those against the rangers in the outdoor game

(Pure speculation that a) The Devils will wear those against the rangers and b ) Jagr will play in the game)

That would be pretty cool. I wonder if the Devils are wearing special jerseys for the winter game.

I'm definitely in. Got a suitable blank replica jersey on eBay and will have it done up shortly.

Yup...this one :D

I won't wear other franchises' jerseys, but those vintage Pens jerseys, especially a Jagr, make that a tough decision. Nice one!

right, and why don´t get a Miro Satan Devils jesey while you are at it !..........devils are like an elefant graveyard

Because he didn't ever play there...

Exactly. But Satan should have played for the Devs. He probably should have been captain.

Exactly. But Satan should have played for the Devs. He probably should have been captain.

And been granted the exception to wear "666" haha.

that was part of the joke.........devils want all the old halfdead players....prob gonna call him in his retirement home and ask him to suit up for next season.........

He's actually still playing in the KHL right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, no he isn't. He played in 2011-12, but not this year.

Jagr was #49 in the league in scoring last year. 35 points in 45 games. Not what he used to be, but far from halfdead.

Especially for the Devils. That would have been good for 3rd on the team.

Plus he had that great line from 24/7:

Giroux: "It's tough to get 4 points in here (MSG)"

Jager: "I did it"