Too early to get a Jagr Devils jersey

mfitz804

Not really a question, trying to talk myself out of it because I see him getting moved at the trade deadline. But man it would be cool to have...maybe do a replica to save some money?

You're probably right, he will get moved at the deadline.

Buy a Jagr Christmas tree jersey when they wear those against the rangers in the outdoor game

(Pure speculation that a) The Devils will wear those against the rangers and b ) Jagr will play in the game)

Jagr isn't going to be a Devil for a long time, but he is one of the few iconic players in the league. Any Jagr jersey stays relevant, even after he leaves, because he's Jagr.

With that said, if the jersey is a long term investment, I would not get Jagr, isn't he 54 already?.....maybe Schneider? But even then, goalies are fickle, and he could very well not pan out, or somebody else could catch fire, and he could get traded.

Yeah I think I will do it. Too cool that a legendary player is on the Devils.

Same logic behind my getting the aforementioned Kovy jersey also, but I think I will be cool with the Jagr.

Question is, does he get the A on his chest? There would seem to be one available...

Same logic behind my getting the aforementioned Kovy jersey also, but I think I will be cool with the Jagr.

Question is, does he get the A on his chest? There would seem to be one available...

I'd be a little surprised if he got the A. He's essentially a rental player and it would be near pointless for him to get it. He'll still have a leadership role without the A. I hope the last A goes to Greene.

I agree with Geeseman. He'll be respected in the locker room for his past accomplishments and work ethic, but don't see him getting an "A"

Also agree with NYIJM29, would be fantastic to see him in a Christmas Tree this season.

Once I get a blank authentic Devils jersey I'm gonna get one

I'd be a little surprised if he got the A. He's essentially a rental player and it would be near pointless for him to get it. He'll still have a leadership role without the A. I hope the last A goes to Greene.

I agree with Geeseman. He'll be respected in the locker room for his past accomplishments and work ethic, but don't see him getting an "A"

Also agree with NYIJM29, would be fantastic to see him in a Christmas Tree this season.

Kovalchuk was too good for you clowns. :noway:

That customization looks aweful.

That Jagr jersey photo was taken from the Devils Facebook and Twitter feed from this afternoon showing the first Jagr jersey made from the Devils Den team store at the Prudential Center. Their customization sucks which is par for the course from that store.

That Jagr jersey photo was taken from the Devils Facebook and Twitter feed from this afternoon showing the first Jagr jersey made from the Devils Den team store at the Prudential Center. Their customization sucks which is par for the course from that store.

That and that is a replica jersey lol

That and that is a replica jersey lol

That too lol. They sell mostly replicas and only have a handful of blank indo-edges there for $299 if I remember right.