About to send a Caps EDGE to EPS, anything I should know?

thefizzle656

Hey,

I got a blank Caps 1.0 at the MeiGray Expo the other day that I'm going to send off to EPS to have customized. Other than the player name, number etc is there is any other specific information that I should use to make sure that it gets done correctly (nameplate material, etc)? I know that they do the Caps' on-ice jerseys so I would assume that they would get everything right on the jersey but after reading various stories on here about sending off jerseys to get customized I've learned that one should never assume, even if sending it to the team's actual customizer. Thanks for the help!

You shouldn't have bought a Caps jersey.

:lol:

You shouldn't have bought a Caps jersey.

:lol:

Haha :rolleyes: . Maybe it will comfort you to know that I got it as a registration goodie, although in truth it was exactly the jersey that I was hoping to receive :P

Youll be fine, just post the choice of player so we can make further judgement!

Thanks, I sent it off today and with a quoted turnaround time of 2-3 weeks I hope to get it back pretty soon (I was expecting 7-8 weeks). Since it is my first Caps jersey I kinda felt obligated to go for Ovechkin so that's what I went with, although I seriously considered going with either Backstrom or Erat (both of whom are next on my list). I'll post pics as soon as the jersey is back in my hands!

Nice man, thats awesome. Erat always wore 1.0s in Nashville too but so far only 2.0s with the Caps, either way still sweet.

Yeah since Ovechkin had the "A" when they were still wearing 1.0s that is what I went with, no "C" lest I commit a jersey foul :lol:. Also as you said Erat never wore a 1.0 with the Caps so I felt it wouldn't have been right. After picking up my first 2.0 a few weeks ago I like it SOOOO much better than the 1.0s but since the jersey itself only cost me the $25 registration fee I have no complaints.