What did YOU get from the Meigray Summer Sale?

steve108819

Nice. I have been looking at the Kaparaitis for the last 2 years.

Me too. I played against him. He's funny as hell!

10-11 Matt Carkner Ottawa Sens 3rd jersey, Set 2 - worn for 5 games and fought in once (win vs. Parros)

Any pics of the Carkner. I've wanted one of his jerseys for years I've meet him a couple of times and had one crazy drunken night with him and a couple other of the B - Sens at a local bar here very cool guy. I've been eyeing the Brian lee Ottowa Sens 3rd for a while but meigray is asking to much for my liking

No pics yet - it shipped today so I'll have it tomorrow. Will post pics either tomorrow evening or Thursday -

Meigray had two of the Carkner 3rds and they were both snapped up very quickly - sale went live (if you weren't at the expo) @ 6PM ET and I grabbed the 2nd of the two @ 7PM - first one sold during the expo!

Can't wait to see that one. One of my favorite players from Binghamton and I like those Sens 3rd jerseys Wish I could have been there to snag up that other one. his B-Sens jerseys always went more than I could afford at the end of game actions back then Nice pick up. Congrats

I got really good deals on a Girardi and a Stralman from Steiner and I picked up a chaepo home Bruins 2.0 and a Lowell Devils from Meigray.

I am eyeing up a Lowell Devils myself...those are the Reebok 6100 jerseys correct? Do they fit similar to the old CCM?

I am eyeing up a Lowell Devils myself...those are the Reebok 6100 jerseys correct? Do they fit similar to the old CCM?

The 06-07 and earlier are Reebok. Yes they are exactly the same as CCM. Reebok bought CCM. 07-08 and later are Edge. I got a white 06-07 Tarkir.

Me too. I played against him. He's funny as hell!

Oh ! can you tell me more ? :blink:

In 2004 for the world cup I went to Cologne to see Russia VS Germany and I see him on the ice.

After the game I wait with german fans in front of his hotel about 2 hours to meet him but he never came :noway:

Good deals, but they need some more Bruins stuff

I disagree, and here's why... I wouldn't want Boston to become like the Rangers and wear a new set every couple of games. The point of collecting game worn jerseys is that they accumulate some actual wear and they also have to be somewhat rare. The teams like the Rangers who, using Steiner, flood the market with hardly worn jerseys at ridiculous prices annoy me.

Also two trips to the Stanley Cup finals in the past two years is certainly going to thin out the inventory as fans gets excited for their team.

Good deals, but they need some more Bruins stuff

Their Bruins stuff hardly ever makes it to the sale - most sells at regular price long before sale begins -

Darius Kasparaitis Hartford Wolfpack GI (white).

I picked up the Karl Alzner home Capitals set 3 / playoffs from 2010-2011 at 50% off. My first choice was set two home from that year with a little more wear but it was snatched up too fast as I was at the Nationals game trying to order with poor reception on my i-phone. I now have one home, road, and alt gameworn for the Caps and Hawks, so that is good enough for me, and will just stick with authentics from now on i think.

Can't wait to see that one. One of my favorite players from Binghamton and I like those Sens 3rd jerseys Wish I could have been there to snag up that other one. his B-Sens jerseys always went more than I could afford at the end of game actions back then Nice pick up. Congrats

It arrived this afternoon -

2010-2011 Matt Carkner #39 Ottawa Senators 3rd jersey, Set 2 - worn in five games & one fight (win over George Parros) -

001_zps2b0726d9.jpg

002_zpse645ee3e.jpg

Absolutely awesome

Who here picked up the Jeremy Williams Leafs Alt jersey? :unsure:

Hartford Wolfpack Chad Wiseman 2004-05 preseason white...

Darius Kasparaitis Hartford Wolfpack GI (white).

Nice choice ! It was in my cart at the begining. Hope you will post some pictures !

On my side, my Meigray order is stop by customs clearance :glare: