What did YOU get from the Meigray Summer Sale?

steve108819

Hi

You got an alexander steen home jersey, great choice ! from which season ?

On my side, I want to pick up few jersey on Meigray summer sale but with my poor english skill, I don't understand how you get the 50% off :(

NJD Zubrus 2010-11 red set 3 for 50% off.

The warehouse was hot as hell but it was fun like always.

10-11 Matt Carkner Ottawa Sens 3rd jersey, Set 2 - worn for 5 games and fought in once (win vs. Parros)

Any one can tell me how you got the 50% off ?

When I add jersey in my cart it's the full price !

Thank a lot

Jersey shows full price at checkout, but Meigray only charges you 50% (or whatever discount % the jersey you've chosen is eligible to receive) of that total when they run your credit card, plus shipping charges -

Thank Bobby, I order my jersey but I want to pay by Paypal.

But it's apperead full price on paypal...

In fact I don't understand this sentence on Meigray:

• IF PAYING BY PAYPAL, FOR PRICE ADJUSTMENT SEND PAYMENT TO SALES@MEIGRAY.COMSEPARATELY, NOT THROUGH SECURE ORDERING SYSTEM.

It's faster if you just use a credit card. I think if you pay by PayPal you have to tell them first which jersey(s) you want, wait for them to tell you how much it is with the discount and shipping, and then PayPal the revised total within 48 hours. Don't PayPal them the full amount! If it takes them a long time to get back to you, the jersey you want might be gone by then. If you use the secure system and pay by credit card, you can be sure you'll get the jersey.

Nothing yet, but I've got my eyes on one of those NNOB #17 Lowell Devils sweaters. My boy Janssen only played 9 games for them that season, but it's worth throwing a nameplate on.

• IF PAYING BY PAYPAL, FOR PRICE ADJUSTMENT SEND PAYMENT TO SALES@MEIGRAY.COMSEPARATELY, NOT THROUGH SECURE ORDERING SYSTEM.

I used PayPal. I hit the checkout button and received a confirmation email from Meigray. I then opened PayPal in a new window and sent funds to sales@meigray.com. I just did the math myself and sent the correct amount.

The Steen is an 08-09 set 2.

10-11 Matt Carkner Ottawa Sens 3rd jersey, Set 2 - worn for 5 games and fought in once (win vs. Parros)

Awesome! Congrats man! That was on my short list of stuff I'd be interested!

Thank a lot Steve108819 I made the payment !

I hope you will post picture from your Steen jersey when you received it !

Jersey shows full price at checkout, but Meigray only charges you 50% (or whatever discount % the jersey you've chosen is eligible to receive) of that total when they run your credit card, plus shipping charges -

So just to clarify, the discounted price is shown after the order has been processed?

The price is never shown. Meigray processes credit card orders manually. Youll be charged $5 now and the rest later when they do it. For PayPal, I guess just do the math like said above.

THEY will give you the discount after

There's a few I'm looking at but I don't know if they're worth it even at 50% off.

I'm running into the same problem.

I got really good deals on a Girardi and a Stralman from Steiner and I picked up a chaepo home Bruins 2.0 and a Lowell Devils from Meigray.

Just got my UPS tracking number. Expected delivery on Thursday afternoon. A lot faster than I thought it would be. Meigray website still shows "awaiting payment", but my jerseys are halfway across the country enroute to my doorstep according to UPS tracking.

So that's I take from the Meigray summer sale:

- Kasparaitis blue set 2

- Mccabe blue set 1

- Roussel white set 1

- Flyers RBK edge 2.0

So that's I take from the Meigray summer sale:

- Kasparaitis blue set 2

- Mccabe blue set 1

- Roussel white set 1

- Flyers RBK edge 2.0

Nice. I have been looking at the Kaparaitis for the last 2 years.