There's probably been about 100 of these....

Phil the Thrill

I'm thinking the guy decided to buy a legit jersey with his profits from selling fakes and didn't realize that fake Edge jerseys run big, so when the real deal arrived he couldn't fit his fat arse into it. Now due to his own ignorance of legit jersey sizing, he's trying to screw over Phil. I agree with the others, due to his impatience in re-listing your jersey right away, he screwed himself.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, this probably confirms that your suspicion was true to begin with

He was probably intending on selling your legit jersey and sending back a fake to you, getting his refund plus extra money from re-selling yours....

Pretty easy to figure out what he's doing.

He bought a bunch of fakes he's going to resell as legit and needed your jersey to get legit jersey pictures. Let's see how long ebay lets him do it.

I could help you ask for pictures from the buyer if you need any further proof that a) the jersey was the one you sold to him and b ) to prove that it is obviously authentic. Let me know.

What a scum...

If everybody hasn't done so already be sure to add this donkey to your blocked bidders list.

of course this dirtbag wasn't use to the sizing, he always thought a "48" was huge!!!!!!!!! and now he wonders why a 54-56 is smaller than the "48's" he's use to. I always do 2 things with my listings. pic of the fight strap attachment, and a random close up of something i can photomatch.if i am suspicious of a buyers feedback,i have actually recorded myself boxing up the jersey and attaching the ebay printed shipping label with my phone.

Now he sends me this:

Dear p-kessel81,

Excuse me for the last email.....I realize that the jersey is not a knockoff....but it has, however, definitely been mis-sized.

Help me out here.

Thanks!

- mm8810

Now he sends me this:

Dear p-kessel81,

Excuse me for the last email.....I realize that the jersey is not a knockoff....but it has, however, definitely been mis-sized.

Help me out here.

Thanks!

- mm8810

Start jogging, fatty.

What are the odds that he found this thread and realized he was screwed and is just trying to place nicey nice?

Just saw this....don't want to reiterate all the good points already made so I'll just say this:

The dude is a <insert favorite derogatory adjective>. Delete his messages and ignore.

What a clown this guy is:

Dear p-kessel81,

bud, that was sent way early today.....i was never trying to pull a fast one. i knew you probably wetent going to take it back, so i listed it. i already gave you poitive feedback....sorry for everything. good luck

- mm8810

Dear p-kessel81,

Just forget it man....it's my problem that it doesn't fit. I'll give you positive feedback and re-sell it on my own.
Sorry this happened.
Please know that the last thing I would have ever done was try and send back a fake. I actually work for Mitchell and Ness (live 2 miles from the flagship store) and am a collector myself. Sometimes when they don't have something I'm looking for, I'll go to the Chinese Authentic site and buy something from there and sell a few of those when I get tired of them....but I NEVER list them as authentic.
Anyway....tell your friend that emailed me that I hope he gets run over by a dump truck carrying diarrhea, and after he gets run over, the driver pushes the button to dump the payload of diarrhea all over him.

Peace
--Mike

- mm8810

I did too. I'm interested to know who emailed him.

I haven't replied to the last one and probably won't. I'll just leave it. He gave me feedback, but sellers beware.

Sounds like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar by seeing this post and another lol at the dump truck comment. It sucks you can't leave negative feedback for buyers but I would give him a negative comment as a positive but that's me.

So if he can't find what he wants from a real store he goes and buys awful counterfeits then realizes they suck and then sells them.

This is totally normal and rational behavior.