NHL Game ONe 97 japan Guy Hebert ducks jersey

jigglypuff

Hi I got this Ducks jersey off Ebay, I can't wait for it to arrive as Hebert was my favourite player growing up! The seller said they think its a signed game worn jersey, I really can't find anything online about the games let alone the jerseys! What do you guys think?

ScreenShot2013-07-11at160846_zps18377a78

ScreenShot2013-07-11at160812_zps858b7b6d

ScreenShot2013-07-11at160823_zpsf23dec19

ScreenShot2013-07-11at160826_zpsfe6b7957

ScreenShot2013-07-11at160821_zps01bffced

Thanks!!

Nice pickup. I believe its a gamer. Worn for 1 game.

The 1997-98 game one japan series was a 2 game series between anaheim and vancouver played in japan. The first game featured the home jersey and second featured the away jerseys. There is a full length video on youtube of one of the games.

Thanks, I really hope your right! I'll post pic's as soon as it arrives. Can't believe I got it for $125 delivered to the UK!!!!!!

Take a look at the last picture in this link, it looks like these jerseys had a set stamp.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=55&lotid=598

Now, if your jersey doesnt have it, it doesnt mean its not legit but having it will seal the deal. Itll take more research to find out if the white jerseys had the stamp and goalie jerseys on top of that. Best of luck, even for that price its solid if its just an authentic.

Pretty confident its the real deal. Contact Tobeman he owns the Reichel white gamer. Also signed which is consistent if the team all did the same thing. Also i know the patch is legit and quite rare as even the retail version was slightly different from the gamers which looks like yours.

His collection info is here. http://www.tobeman.net/ANA.htm