Jersey_baron's customization?

Cesar

If i just send it to tts and dont get edge nameplate what will i get? Airknit? Is the difference noticeable?

The difference is noticeable if you look for it. Those who don't collect jerseys and don't know the difference would probably not notice at all.

I had a Devils EDGE with an Airknit nameplate and it looked fine, but if you looked at the material you could see it was different.

I think someone says Jersey Baron has the EDGE nameplates, why not just buy one and provide it to CSL with the jersey. That gets you the most authentic jersey possible.

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like EPS and use them quite often, but I am very selective about which jerseys I send to them, because I have learned from my own experience (and that of others who have used EPS and have posted their jerseys in the New Arrivals section) which jerseys they don't do well. I have not had any Hawks Edge jerseys done by EPS, but I have had a couple of 1990's Hawks CCM's done. Their letter font seems noticeably thinner than the game fonts, and there have been minor inaccuracies in the shapes of some numbers (variation in the size of holes and notches). I don't know how accurately they do the Edges, so would anyone here who had an Edge done by EPS care to post pictures? This is just for my edification, so if you don't want me to comment here, just say so. :)

I have a few Edge Blackhawks jerseys done by EPS, but idk how to post pictures?