Photo hosting - what site should I use?

Cygnus X-1

I want to post my jerseys on a photo sharing site (and put a link in my signature) and I'm not sure what would be the best/easiest site. I use tumblr now just to get pics online so I can post them here.

Open for suggestions.

I like fotki. The ability to drag and drop photos off your pc right into your albums is a big plus for me.

Picasa is where its at. Same login as gmail, nice, simple and organized just how I like it. (see mine for an example)

Fotki is great, but they don't give you unlimited storage. You get something like 5GB and then you have to pay for anything over that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the info- I went with fotiki….how do I change the name of the hyperlink I put in my signature? (I'm using a Mac)

Thanks for all of the info- I went with fotiki….how do I change the name of the hyperlink I put in my signature? (I'm using a Mac)

1. Acquire a proper computer.

2. You should be able to use the "Insert Link" button in the panel. Highlight the text or image you want the link to show, click the button and insert the link in the box under "URL."

3. I included examples below. If you want to copy the code, you can quote my post and see it by pressing the top left button in the panel. Make sure you switch back after you are done.

Text link:

No one wants to see your Rags jerseys

Image link:

tumblr_mpc4l3baQ01rbryi4o1_500.png

PS Your album is password protected so no one can see your jersey even if they wanted to.

Thanks for your help- I fixed that password thing so now everyone can bask in the glory of the Rangers!

Macs and Rangers: two awful decisions.

Macs and Rangers: two awful decisions.

Still better than the choices of signing of Mr. Universe and not keeping Bobrovsky.

:D

And I like using GarageBand.

Still better than the choices of signing of Mr. Universe and not keeping Bobrovsky.

:D

And I like using GarageBand.

Lol Bob would have died here in the goalie cemetary regardless. But you get points for the Rush username so I guess it all evens out.