Meigray expo

Flyers845

They have A LOT of jerseys on those upper racks and in other inaccessible places. Saw a whole bunch of Gretzky night Kings jersyes up there.

Yeah I found it funny they were holding on to so many Devils blanks. I mean for the free jersey that you got with admission to the expo, it was for every team Meigray does except the Kings and Devils.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal sent to sales@meigray.com

Quantity does show 0 when I try to put it in my cart now. Guess all is good.

I missed this but you are good, I tried to grab the set 2 Alzner home Caps from 2010-2011 and when I tried to pay the quantity available was 0 so I could not complete the purchase. Ended up getting the set 3 /playoffs.

Nice man, I was planning to get a road but it was gone. Ill wait til the next seasons go on sale, plenty of Alzners up there. It worked out though as I made a deal for something even better in the end.

Yeah I found it funny they were holding on to so many Devils blanks. I mean for the free jersey that you got with admission to the expo, it was for every team Meigray does except the Kings and Devils.

being based in NJ, they probably come in handy for all kinds of different reasons--whether giveways, charities, walk-in sales, or whatever else

being based in NJ, they probably come in handy for all kinds of different reasons--whether giveways, charities, walk-in sales, or whatever else

I mean does Meigray even do walk-in sales? I live 20 minutes from their warehouse and that would save me from the silly $20 shipping charge.

I honestly don't remember Meigray giving these out for giveaways or even charities. They could have given them away as part of the expo fee but they did every team except LA and NJ. Saw tons of Nashville and Islanders and I got a Dallas jersey. If you mean for the NJ Devils, every time they have given away a jersey its a replica with the crappy customization job they do at the Devils Den store at the arena.

im sure they get occasionally calls from people in the area looking for njd jerseys.

do they let people in off the street to walk around the warehouse? no, im pretty sure you need to make an appointment for that.

by giveaways, i meant local businesses and charities doing raffles, door prizes, or whatever else. meigray can donate a couple of authentic jerseys and get a write off for it...and seeing as how the businesses are in new jersey, people will be most interested in a devils jersey. a predators jersey wont do a northern NJ charity a bit of good for its chinese auction

im sure they get occasionally calls from people in the area looking for njd jerseys.

do they let people in off the street to walk around the warehouse? no, im pretty sure you need to make an appointment for that.

by giveaways, i meant local businesses and charities doing raffles, door prizes, or whatever else. meigray can donate a couple of authentic jerseys and get a write off for it...and seeing as how the businesses are in new jersey, people will be most interested in a devils jersey. a predators jersey wont do a northern NJ charity a bit of good for its chinese auction

lol well yeah I figured I would need an appointment to pick jerseys up in there. I just find $20 for shipping to be ridiculous when I live so close and can even stop by there during my lunch break.

As for local businesses/charities getting jerseys from Meigray, I have never actually seen or heard about that.

Thank you,

Nice man, I was planning to get a road but it was gone. Ill wait til the next seasons go on sale, plenty of Alzners up there. It worked out though as I made a deal for something even better in the end.

Alner's white set 3 / payoffs from 2010-2011 is still up there, which would get you 50% off. Happy you got something good.