Meigray expo

Flyers845

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, you guys want hot? I had to umpire a Pony baseball tournament with no time limit yesterday, where for shits and giggles the grounds crew stuck a meat thermometer in the field and it read 150. Two games took 5 1/2 hours, with the first one taking 2+ while I was behind the plate with 20lbs of equipment. $100 hardly seemed worth it, yet I was back out there 9am this morning and I'll be at it again tomorrow when it should be tolerable.

Had a fun time at the expo it was wild seeing all those gamers in one room. The 500 goal scorer collection was amazing. Here's my dad he won a jersey in one of the raffles. It's a kyle cumiskey 09-10 set 2. No wear but there's a couple stains on the front.

B2F872AB-409B-48FB-B02F-D27AEC7F8CEB-121

CAFCC38C-7419-40EE-9CDB-7C03EF9EC035-121

2051E3D9-C27A-477F-8A04-8D89D0F4AA72-121

I wonder how long before the jerseys I ordered come down off their site. I received my confirmation email 53 minutes ago, but the jerseys are still up. I wonder what would stop someone else from putting these jerseys in their cart.

Really? How did you pay? My jerseys came off immediately. I'd imagine if someone were to buy the same jersey though, that whoever got the order in first would get it.

They usually take down the item the same day that it's purchased. If you still see it listed, try putting it in your cart again to see if it says "0 available" or something like that.

Anyone know if they plan on puttung a bunch of team issue blanks up in the clearance area

I doubt it. Last year they had many more clearance jerseys at the warehouse than online. This year what was at the warehouse was exactly what they have listed online.

Paypal sent to sales@meigray.com

Quantity does show 0 when I try to put it in my cart now. Guess all is good.

I'm sure you're fine. Must be Paypal taking a bit longer. I used a cc so it probably processed more quickly in their system.

Had a fun time at the expo it was wild seeing all those gamers in one room. The 500 goal scorer collection was amazing. Here's my dad he won a jersey in one of the raffles. It's a kyle cumiskey 09-10 set 2. No wear but there's a couple stains on the front.

Nice! Cool to finally meet up. Dad was lucky and a cool guy as well!

Nice! Cool to finally meet up. Dad was lucky and a cool guy as well!

Yeah rob nice meeting up thanks for the chat. Definitely coming to the next expo for sure

Here's my setup from yesterday. It was, like Mike said, exhausting but a good time.

The faces of the innocent have been blurred...

IMG_0056-vi.jpg

Good to see some guys from the board yesterday :thumbsup:

Beautiful setup, Rob!

I really like the Belfour and Roy jerseys ;).

Lol. I was thinking the same thing!