Meigray expo

Flyers845

Sweet can you bring your giroux scf and lindros? You take requests haha

Well of course!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question: most/all jerseys at the expo from vendors would be gamers, no?

• 2 weeks later...

People who go to the Expo can buy in person at the MGG warehouse afterward and technically get first crack at jerseys, right?

And if you do not attend the Expo/warehouse visit, can you start buying online immediately after the event ends or is there a waiting period till later that night?

So it sounds like if you put a jersey in your cart and pay, there is no guarantee that you will get it in the event someone buys the item in person?

I've not attended before, so not 100% certain about how the specifics work.

I talked to my dad today about the meigray expo I said the hockey hof is bringing a display of the 500 goal scorers. I said did barber or Clarke ever score 500 I can't remember? He's says no but barber got over 400. He goes matter of fact I was at the game barber scored his 400th he said they handed out little flyers about it right after he scored the goal. Here it is 30 years old

B1E653DE-A565-44CA-9EEA-C77D999552C6-846

I may just have to ride my motorbike over there and meet some of you guys. About an hour from where I am in BK.

The expo ends at 4pm EST. I'm trying to get an idea of how long the "first crack at the warehouse" event lasts. Does anyone remember roughly what time the online event started in recent years? Thanks

Steve

They usually start letting people in at about 4:30. It usually lasts until about 7 or so and then they take a little time to make sure that everything purchased is taken out of the online inventory. I believe the online sale usually begins at about 8. Watch the Meigray Facebook page and the gameworn.net forum, as those are the first 2 places that they will post that the online sale has officially begun.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Mike....

"Get those jerseys off of my dining room table"

Lol. See you tomorrow pal.

I'm bringing my Rinaldo Mcginn gustafsson howe patch and pronger gi w/ C. Maybe ill wheel and deal tomorrow. I'm going to wear them all at the same time to save lugging them around

They usually start letting people in at about 4:30. It usually lasts until about 7 or so and then they take a little time to make sure that everything purchased is taken out of the online inventory. I believe the online sale usually begins at about 8. Watch the Meigray Facebook page and the gameworn.net forum, as those are the first 2 places that they will post that the online sale has officially begun.

Thank you.

I'm bringing my Rinaldo Mcginn gustafsson howe patch and pronger gi w/ C. Maybe ill wheel and deal tomorrow. I'm going to wear them all at the same time to save lugging them around

I think it is going to be too hot to wear even one.