Meigray expo

Flyers845

I live in hillsborough nj and about a 15-20 drive on back roads from RVCC and the warehouse.

You might have me beat. I am 23 miles in Springfield.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these blanks just team issued with no name/numbers?

Yep.

And for all Flyers fans...

Bryz gamers will be 60% off because he is a :)

Do you believe they are talking about bringing back Emery. SMH

When will it all end? Wonder what Beezer is doing. How about giving Boosh a fifteenth try?

The Leafs got the guy I wanted. Crap :( :( :(

I hope that's me for all the help with the Millionaires jersey ;)

This is very true.

Also I'm very confused as a flyers fan. What direction is this franchise going? Nose dive? Maybe they need a new guy at the top

For guys that have been before, I'm assuming Devils, Rangers, and Flyers go at the Expo before the online sale starts. Would you feel comfortable waiting for the online sale for an 08-09 western conference team?

It probably boils down to the player/jersey, but if it's an 08-09 jersey, that means it's gone through a couple of sales without being snatched up. Without knowing specifics, I'd guess you'd be okay but you never know. If it's a jersey that you absolutely need for your collection, you're taking a risk.

Assuming the sale parameters are the same as last year, I think the 2010-11 and 2011-12 jerseys are the ones most likely to see more movement. If last year's terms are replicated, 2011-12 jerseys will hit their first summer sale at 25% off while 2010-11 jerseys will see their discount go from 25% to 50%.

It probably boils down to the player/jersey, but if it's an 08-09 jersey, that means it's gone through a couple of sales without being snatched up. Without knowing specifics, I'd guess you'd be okay but you never know. If it's a jersey that you absolutely need for your collection, you're taking a risk.

That's what I was thinking. I don't NEED it, but I want it. I'm just getting back into the game after a 13 year hiatus. I just stumbled into this site a few months ago. Last time I actively pursued jerseys, Meigray was small time. Steiner had all of the Ranger jerseys, Meigray might have had the Devils. Still learning the rules of todays game. Last gamer I bought was from one of Drop The Gloves photocopied pricelists that I had to send a stamped envelope for. A beat to crap Beauport Harfangs home jersey. That was a while ago. I don't think Drop The Gloves is even in business anymore.

So, is this enough to bring with me? Or should I go with more?

What's with the one white hanger? That would drive me crazy.

The one white hanger is Mike's reminder to give that jersey to me when I get there.