Meigray expo

Flyers845

Anyone here going to the expo? I've never been but I think I'm gonna make the trip up this year

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/StoreHomeContent.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=548286&scId=6992&page=hmpage&catParentID=

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people just bring their jerseys up there even if they don't have a table? What's the norm at the event. I read there's a trading section I'd just like to check out all the cool jerseys I wanna bring my dad he'd love to check out the older stuff. I'm sure it would bring back the old 70s and 80s memories

Yeah just bring whatevs. Last year I went, I brought a couple of blanks in case I needed to trade for blanks (I ended up just buying one off someone and trading my blank) and I left them in the car. This year, I plan on bringing 3-4 gamers in a duffle bag and Ill probably carry them around the expo.

I haven't decided yet but I may head down.

There will be baconators. Bacon and jerseys..............

Disgusting. The Wendy's part, not the jerseys. Well, some jerseys are disgusting, like that blue and orange toilet paper that your team wears :P

I'd love to get out to the Expo, but I'll be in AC for my friend's birthday either that weekend or the weekend after.

Disgusting. The Wendy's part, not the jerseys. Well, some jerseys are disgusting, like that blue and orange toilet paper that your team wears :P

I'd love to get out to the Expo, but I'll be in AC for my friend's birthday either that weekend or the weekend after.

Usually I'd agree about Wendys, but Frostys are diesel.

Usually I'd agree about Wendys, but Frostys are diesel.

I haven't had a Frosty in 5 years. I'd rather get a custard from Shake Shack if I was gonna eat something from a fast food place.

I haven't had a Frosty in 5 years. I'd rather get a custard from Shake Shack if I was gonna eat something from a fast food place.

I havent had a Frosty in years. Just had a craving for it. To be honest, I have never had a Shake Shack shake.

I havent had a Frosty in years. Just had a craving for it. To be honest, I have never had a Shake Shack shake.

Neither have I, but it's on my list of things to do this summer. I think after walking Manhattan river to river from the 100's all the way to Brooklyn, I've earned a Shake Shack shake.

Am I the only one who gets a chuckle out of the website name? Planetary Bargains?? HAR!

Back to the Expo. I just bought myself two more mannequins for displaying purposes and a roller rack to hang the rest on. I should have myself a nifty setup this year.