Where to find when gamers were worn if not thru meigray

Xspoilerx

This is for the older avs jerseys, I'm looking to find the dates the jersey was actually worn, inside they have a tag that says They year and set number looks like (00/01 set III-2). I've tried to google it but can't find anything

Thanks

No, didnt really think of that figured they would be online somewhere Ill give them a shot.

Thanks

you're not likely to find detailed 'meigray' type documentation on what was worn when. You're going to have to do some research, look at lots of photos, box scores and perhaps talk to the equipment staff if you can't get anywhere. Asking here and other forums will help as well because hopefully you'll find someone who's done similar research which will save you some time.

I have been doing some research on it. I didn't get the jersey yet but the loa just says worn during the regular season with no dates so it was probrablly worn late in the season, there is wear on the jersey so I may be able to get a better idea looking through photos