Oilers fire Ralph Krueger

oiler99

The Edmonton Oilers announced today that the club has fired Head Coach Ralph Krueger, No word on his replacement yet, but rumor has it, that it will be Dallas Eakins. Time will tell.

and the best part is that they fired him over Skype hahahahaha

I can't say much though....I once broke up with a girlfriend over MSN messenger when I was in London (Ontario) visiting a friend.

I can't say much though....I once broke up with a girlfriend over MSN messenger when I was in London (Ontario) visiting a friend.

It's happened to us all (whether through MSNgr or text). If there's any risk of clawed eyes, then you're safer doing it from a safe distance.

and the best part is that they fired him over Skype hahahahaha

So it would have been better for MacTavish to fly to Switzerland, tell Krueger he's fired and then fly back home?

Now it has been confirmed that Dallas Eakins is the new head coach. They will announce it in a few hours.