Canucks Jerseys Customization

argar11

Hello, I'm just wondering where is the best place to customize old canucks jerseys? I've bought both reebok 6100 (before they switched to Edge) Home & Away Orca Jerseys, A Koho Alternate Authentic Jersey, & An Authentic Away Skate Logo Jersey which I wanna customized with a 1994 SCF Patch. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

I was told by Central Crests in Vancouver that they did the team jerseys since around the mid-1990's. I can't vouch for their Canucks customization (I've only had a Team Canada jersey done by them), but if they were the official customizer then I would assume they would do an accurate job. They seem rather expensive, and there may be other customizers who can do as good a job, and perhaps less expensively. There are some very knowledgeable Canucks fans in this forum, so perhaps one of them might be able to provide other suggestions.

Im iffy on Central Crests... they did a Henrik Edge 2.0 for me a couple years back and it was horrid... they botched it big time... the biggest thing was their spacing of the 3's on the back they were way to far apart... And the captain's C was a tiny "C" and I have heard other horror stories about them too... They did do my Authentic Millionaires jersey for me... and it turned out fine... but the name plate looks a little weird on the top and bottom where it was stitched onto the jersey... but apparently thats totally normal... so Im cool with it... I posted a thread about it a few days back...

Anyways I highly recommend Pacific Coast Cresting... they do an awesome job and have taken all my Canucks jerseys to them now... you can tell they care about their quality of work!!!

Edited by SStiggy

I have never used Central Crests before. I understand they do the official customization for the Canucks but I have heard too many less than favourable stories.

nyways I highly recommend Pacific Coast Cresting... they do an awesome job and have taken all my Canucks jerseys to them now... you can tell they care about their quality of work!!!

I have brought my jerseys to Pacific Coast Cresting and they do a great job on them. It doesn't hurt that they customize the on-ice official Vancouver Giants jerseys.

Best of luck! :thumbsup:

Double Post

Central Crests absolutely butchered a 94/95 Flying Skate jersey, and it ending up being something like $110. They weren't willing to fix it and they gave some attitude when I called them out on it. I gave them reference pictures of the exact gamer and size dimensions (as best I could). From what I understand Central Crests do some of the last minute call up jerseys and things of that nature. Even with those they're pretty sloppily done. I had one 2.0 done up and the only positive was that they actually had the proper Edge material. But honestly, I would avoid these dudes.

I've used Pacific Coast for a couple of Flyers jerseys and they turned out great. I have yet to have a Canucks jersey done up by them. I assume the only issue would be finding the matching Ultrafil nameplate for those 90's Canucks jerseys. I've actually spoken to the guy at PC about it he said it just wasn't worth finding a role of the material because they are rarely ever asked to customize authentics of that style. So it's nice that he's not oblivious to Ultrafil. You shouldn't have too much trouble hunting down some black or white Ultrafil with all the IJ boys you have access to. People are always willing to help on here.

Again, I haven't used Pacific Coast for any Canucks customization, but if you give the man as much info as you can on what you're looking to have done I would predict he could pull it off. As somebody above mentioned, he does seem to care about his product.

Hope this helps and keep us posted.

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread. But I had called Pacific Cresting to get a quote on an Edge 2.0 jersey. I had a Bo Horvat done by the Canucks team store customiser :) but wanted to re-crest the stick in the rink edge 2.0 #53 to #6 Boeser. So thought I'd call PC directly instead. Turns out the gentlemen I spoke to said it was a job that he has done many times where no customer was happy with the end result. Essentially saying he can't guarantee the job and also is out of name plates for the edge jerseys. So I said thank you very much have a good day and did more research. Was pointed towards Keener Jerseys. Mailed my jersey over and is currently in the queue. 

Edited by jsanz

I can vouch for Keener Jerseys. I think you’ll be happy with the result. Post back with what you think once you get it back. 

• 1 month later...

Figured I would resurrect this guy instead of starting a new thread.

Anybody got any 90’s Canucks done up by Keener they can share? EPS has always done mine, but I just don’t think I can wait 5 months again for four sweaters. Was going to maybe give Keener a try. 

There are a few pictured on Keener’s website:

https://keenerjerseys.com/our-work/

Maybe things have changed recently, but whenever I’ve asked them for ultrafil plates, I’ve gotten something back that looks very much like ultrafil, but it’s not exactly it.  I’m actually fine with it though.  I posted some pictures in an earlier thread showing the material texture:

That’s what I do now.  Whenever I can get my hands on the real stuff, I send it in with the jersey.