Why is the A on my Bergeron jersey so small?

GJD

It's a premier from NHL Shop.... WTF why is it so SMALL? Why isn't it full size? I can't do anything about it now... but its been bugging me for months.

B7F5B129-C40B-4E39-9041-68C4C6C150E4-617

It's so small because they used the same font set as the letters for the nameplates. NHL shop is not your friend. If you're thinking of buying another customized replica, buy one during the season at the Pro Shop. Those have the same letters as the team's uniforms.

And your second-to-last statement isn't necessarily true. You can always take it off and have a lettering company replace it with a more reasonably sized one.

It's so small because they used the same font set as the letters for the nameplates. NHL shop is not your friend. If you're thinking of buying another customized replica, buy one during the season at the Pro Shop. Those have the same letters as the team's uniforms.

And your second-to-last statement isn't necessarily true. You can always take it off and have a lettering company replace it with a more reasonably sized one.

I think I might take it up to Custom Crafted and have them strip and replace it.

If you do, please let us know how it turns out. I've always been curious to know if it's even possible to remove that heat-pressed stuff without damaging the jersey.

If you do, please let us know how it turns out. I've always been curious to know if it's even possible to remove that heat-pressed stuff without damaging the jersey.

Oh I'm sure they could do it. They make the jerseys for the players, so I don't think it'll be hard to remove heat pressed stuff. I'm sure they've done it before

I did think that it was slightly funny that you answered your own question right away:

"Why is the A on my Bergeron jersey so small?"

"It's a premier from NHL Shop"

But yea, Custom Crafted may or may not be able to help you. Removing heat sealed stuff isn't always super easy. It often leaves a residue, no matter what you do.