Representing more than one team at once

StayFrosty

Jeremy... I'm wearing an isles hat and caps sneakers now is that allowed because caps playing the rags?

Adam, you better not wear a red Swiss jersey tomorrow. We are doing a royal out. #SeaofBlue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy... I'm wearing an isles hat and caps sneakers now is that allowed because caps playing the rags?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We are New Yorkers we don't follow rules ###### the man. Streit Swiss tomorrow

Sea of Blue with a hint of red to signify all of the blood Crosby has lost on Coliseum ice!

i went to buffalo university so i will sometime bust a buffalo u. hat with a pair of bengals shorts. If i ever see anyone wearing a leafs / habs combo i will punch them!

No, I wouldn't wear a Leafs/Habs combo even though I like both of them.

But I've seen a picture of this old lady at a game wearing a Canadiens jersey and a Bruins cap o.o

How about different leagues? Nucks Jersey+Victoria Salmon Kings or Edinburgh Capitals hat?

^ I don't think most people would know who you're representing through the hat anyway. And if they do, they're probably fans of the game and would appreciate the rep.

Also, does it really matter so much what other people think of one's choice in team apparel? It's not like it's offensive or disturbing, or even distracting. Yeah, you might get some weird looks or some disapproving comments for a combination, but it's all in a person. It's a perfectly fine form of free speech, and it's pretty mild for that matter. Who cares if other people don't like that you have a hat of one team and a banana hammock of another team?

I'd agree with most and say that it probably doesn't look too great to deck yourself out in sports apparel for every-day things anyway (I'm guilty of having done it), but if it doesn't bother anyone beyond a minor aesthetic inconvenience, why not?

It's not like it's offensive or disturbing, or even distracting.

Pittsburgh Penguins apparel is offensive and disturbing. Wearing their propaganda material says that you are proudly advertising the fact that you hate America and freedom. It's like yelling fire in packed theater, something that free speech doesn't protect.

To each their own. I think it makes most sense if the teams are similar/same colors or if they are from the same city.

I personally don't wear gear and apparel of two teams from different sports at one time.

I personally wear jerseys almost every single day. I think they look badass. And it gives me reason to care about my clothing which I usually don't.

I mean, if it's a hot summer's day I won't wear one.... unless it's playoffs :-)

But I have like 10 jerseys, why not wear them? I like to show them off. It's not like they're cheap either. My understanding is some of you have hundreds of them.... why not wear them every chance you get?

For sure if it's a game day, I represent my favorite teams no matter what.

Something tells me you like the Patriots...........................................

Hey, the Patriots have been a consistently good team, and fun to watch. Just because the NY-NJ area has infested this forum doesn't mean that fans of decent teams can't represent.

tommy-vi.jpg