Boston Marathon Patches

PensJerseys

Anyone know if these will be available to purchase anywhere?

I hate when they don't make patches available...especially for something like this, or the Locomotiv patch where money from sales could be put towards the cause as well. I'd pay extra just to be able to buy them.

More people will drop $20 on a patch (that probably costs $1 to produce, so $19 gets donated to charity) than will spend $850 on a fourth liner's gamer

One lucky winner will receive the game worn jerseys of both Jaromir Jagr of the Boston Bruins and Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

:huh:

Ummm....

Y'know what? I've got nothing.

If anything develops with these, I'm in for several. I would want a few for myself, and I have a few friends who would def want them.

It's just frustrating that they don't sell patches like these to collectors to raise money. The pink and blue cancer awareness ribbons they use every Mother and Father's Day in baseball is the exact same situation, only even more frustrating. They have a whole line of pink ribbon merchandise, pins, etc., but not the patch itself!

Anybody enter the raffle for the two jerseys. I just checked. Not a winner Hope someone on here won them so we can see them