Cut Out Fight Straps - RBK, CCM, Nike, Starter, Pro-Player

chow_hound

So this was my idea of solving a problem that some collectors face.

Ever bought a jersey on eBay, it arrives and the Fight Strap has been cut out...

Pain in the A. Because now you have to try and track down a loose strap and not only that, but deal with the 6 or more styles that are out there and guess which one is correct as a replacement.

So that being said, I thought it may be a handy reference guide if we can compile a photo of each brand manufactured fight strap with the front and back as well as opened up.

If any members here can contribute pictures and the details of what manufacturer and perhaps year it hopefully will benefit some people down the road.

And, if this idea is a bad one or epicly fails, mods can of course delete it :D

I always cut the fight straps off my jerseys. They are a pain in the butt (literally) when you sit down. Plus, there is no purpose to have one on your jersey if you wear it to watch a game or go to the mall. I cut the one off my Pronger gamer because it always got caught in the car seat when I drove to the Skate Zone to check out practices and set up for tailgate parties. By the way, Flyers 7287 (aka Edge 2.0) home jersey is now available at retail. CONFIRMED!

And remember kids, ain't nobody ever bought a game jersey off Craigslist! "Not gonna hawh-pen" as Hexy would say in a perfect Manitoba accent.

I always cut the fight straps off my jerseys. They are a pain in the butt (literally) when you sit down. Plus, there is no purpose to have one on your jersey if you wear it to watch a game or go to the mall. I cut the one off my Pronger gamer because it always got caught in the car seat when I drove to the Skate Zone to check out practices and set up for tailgate parties. By the way, Flyers 7287 (aka Edge 2.0) home jersey is now available at retail. CONFIRMED!

And remember kids, ain't nobody ever bought a game jersey off Craigslist! "Not gonna hawh-pen" as Hexy would say in a perfect Manitoba accent.

Seat belts are considered fight straps.

I cut out all of my fight straps today after reading this. Puckboy, I need your address, I just made you a CCM noose.

I disagree, I've got shirts from a couple different brands across different styles. I'll have to take some pictures, but to hell with the idea of letting jersey education and awareness take a back seat to off-topic drivel and getting caught up in ripping on one member with odd-ball posts.